Chapter Seventeen:

Ginny's Pov: 

She leaned up and kissed me. At first I was shocked but I kissed back.  We pulled away because we needed breath. 

She looked up at me. "I love you no matter what you do." She kissed me again. 

I kissed her back. 

"So what do you wanna do?"

"I was thinking going to the lake."

"That sound's perfect." We walked to the lake hand in hand.

{At the lake}

"The water looks very pretty today."

"Not as pretty as you." I winked at her.

She blushed which made butterfly's form in my stomach. 

"How about we go swimming." 

"Sure, sounds like a lot of fun." 

We didn't care that we were still in our normal clothes nothing magic couldn't fix. I will admit the water was a bit chilly but it was okay for the most part. 

"Hey Luna can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can."

"Can we let people know about us?"

"People already know about us."

"No I mean can we like hold hands in the Great Hall and kiss in the hallways, can we tell the school about us."

She was silent for a moment, which I don't really think is a good thing. 

"Ginny."

"Yes?" I looked up at her I hadn't even notice I had started looking down.

"I'm okay with people knowing about us." 

"You are!?"

"Of course." I kissed her and it felt different from the other times I've kissed her, this one made more butterflies in my stomach it felt more passionate more of everything. I think I'm in love. Holly shit I'm in love with Luna Lovegood!

I pulled away "Luna."

She looked up at me this time "Yes?"

"I love you." 

She blushed which made the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. "I love you too."

(OMG! I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS TO THE END!)

I kissed her again, she kissed me back. When we pulled away we gave each other the look. We then got out of the water with more kisses being shared back in forth in between us we then dried off and ran to the Room of Requirements where we shared more kisses. When we got in there, there was a bed and I picked her up and laid her down on it removing her shirt then my own. I looked down at her "Are you sure?"

She looked up at me "Yes." We kissed again. 

Author's Note: 

I know this is a short chapter and I'm sorry about that the next chapter will be longer I promise.