Chapter Thirteen:

Draco's Pov:

"Harry if you would have let me finished what I was trying to say was it was amazing and I just want you to know how much I love you."

FUCK! I sound like a Hufflepuff.

(A/N: Nothing against Hufflepuff's I my self am a Hufflepuff but I've previously read a story where they joke around and based on there actions they would say oh your sounding like a bloody Griffyndor or they would say like there the Slytherin I know, or something along that nature now back to the story.)

Harry had the biggest smile on his face and it was adorable.

"I love you too."

I leaned down and kissed him.

/////(Hours Later)//////////////////////////////////

Harry's Pov:

I woke up to find a blonde Slytherin holding me, I looked up at him. He's so adorable when he sleeps.

A few minutes past of me just looking at him while he slept until he woke up.

"Morning." I said in a happy cheerful way.

"Morning." He replied looking down at me.

I blushed he was so handsome and I could get lost in his eyes forever, but I quickly remembered we had slept there all night and Ron and Hermoine were probably wondering where I was. I think he saw my face because he looked at me and asked.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing, it's just we have been gone all night." 

"Oh yea well you can go I'll see you later." 

I kissed him before getting dressed and walking out of the Room of Requirements. 

Draco's Pov: 

I put on my robes and walked out of the Room of Requirements, I decided why not go down to the Slytherin common room and just sit there for a little bit before breakfast . 

I walked into the common room and sat down in a chair closest to the fire place, when Pansy came up to me. 

"Hey Draco"

"Pansy." I really didn't want to talk to her after what she had told me the last time we spoke.

"You've been ignoring me." She said calmly which was odd because normally if I was ignoring me she would be furious. 

"So."

She didn't look startled, anger, or mad at my statement which again was odd. Her eye flickered, then her face went from calm to startled, surprised, and scared. 

"Draco!?" She said rather alarming. 

"Yes?"

"Your not mad at me anymore when did this happen?" 

"What are you talking about, I haven't been mad at you and you walked up to me remember." 

"Well ever time you've seen me recently you have seemed like your going to burst into tears and I walked up to you? Also somethings different about you are you.." She paused a quick second to look at my face and my stupid smile was still there and it wouldn't go away this is all Harry's fault. "... your smiling!? Is it Potter OMG! You too would be so great together." 

"Pansy, do you not remember the last time we spoke? Yes you walked up to me and if you must know yes Harry is the reasoning for my face."  

"No, I don't remember the last time we spoke I've also haven't been remembering a lot of things and if your calling him 'Harry' something big must have happened spill the beans!" 

It took me a moment, to put everything together, Pansy hasn't been remembering, her eyes have been flickering recently, she hasn't been acting like Pansy with her reactions to things and Pansy wasn't in the Dark Lords inner circle so he wouldn't have trusted her with a mission to help him kill Harry, There's a Death Eater in Pansy's mind. I need to tell her, and luckily she was still there. 

"Draco?"

I snapped back from my thoughts "Yes?"

"You weren't responding what is it?"

Here goes nothing "Pansy..."

"Yes?"

Authors Note: 

I know I'm so mean with leaving the end of the chapter like this, so I'm going to say sorry now. Also sorry for the very off updating schedule but I've been busy but I promise I will update before Christmas also I'm thinking of posting a very short Christmas special would you guys want me to leave your thoughts in the comments anyway I hope you all are enjoying the story so far also you don't have to but if you would like check out my other book called Secrets. Bye for now!