Chapter Four

Ziyanda's POV

After my visit to what used to be my home and all the fun I had there it's time for I to held straight to work honestly I don't want to go to my so called miserable work place. I used to tolerate the place but now I hate the place I hate everything about it, the pay, bosses, uniform so hideous just everything is a lie.

I should send an anonymous tip off to the press about the big boss HIM molesting his own help. Yes what a brilliant idea that not only would tarnish his reputation but also would tarnish his business image as a hole no one would want to join forces with HIM anymore and I'll be having the last.

But if I do that it won't take HIM a while to figure out that it was us who rat out on him and we can't possible risk that I thought you were smart.

I shrug the thought away from my mind. Yeah you're right mind of mine I wouldn't possible want to be his wrong side I suppose he won't be bothering me anymore since he got what he wanted. I mean he is loaded with cash and looks I'm sure he has a whole lot women queueing at his door everyday to molest me again.

I get to my work and I won't lie my legs are betraying me as I am running like no tomorrow getting my schedule for the day and sigh out relief good thing I won't be working at that floor again today.

" Miss Nkosi not only are you late for work now you're here busy day dreaming whilst you should be doing some work would the floors  clean themselves?" Mr Vent rants out taking me put of my world.

"Oh.. so, sorry sir it's the taxis and all you know how the townships are I swear I really wanted to be..."

"What you b still doing here go get to work before I get someone else to do your job, or maybe I should!!".

"No no no that won't be necessary sir I'll get on top of it now."

I take my schedule and head to my floor.

"Oh before I forget Mr Bennett has been going insane demanding for you to clean his room". He states

What in F*** world that can't be true I don't want to anywhere near that mean nor his suite not after what happened yesterday.

"Where's Anele isn't supposed to be covering his floor suite?" I ask not being suspicious

"No he said he doesn't want her cleaning his suite anymore apparently  she messes up some things in his room so he requested no demanded for you or your job."

Great now if I don't go to his floor he'd fore me what on earth is wrong with this guy is he on some ape type of drug or something.

"What about my runs?"

"You don't worry about that if you were me just go clean his suite before he fires everybody in this hotel hoof hoof hoof ".

Now we can't let that happen can we let's just go and do want he demands and that is clean his suite I'm sure he won't do anything funny so you don't worry nothing about anything.

I hope so for my pretty mind and big body.