Chapter one: the sword

Present
Prissy's POV

"We're going to the movies! We're going to the movies!" I sing happily. Jay chuckles and hugs me.
"You ready now?"
"Yep!"
We walk out to the theater. I giggle as I watch my boo buy the tickets. He kisses my lips. We've been together for about three years now. He smiles and kisses my lips again. We cuddle throughout the movie and it with a kiss. We walk out.
"That was a good movie."
"Uh huh!"
I let the mid-morning bathe me. He smiles. Suddenly we both start falling. We land in a grey cave thing. I get hit with sudden pain.
"M—m—m—my back!" I cry. Shrrrriiip!
"Oh my gosh!"
"Wh—what?"
"Y—you have wings."
I look. Oh, so fluffy!! I touch them. Fluffy! He chuckles and strokes them.
"Oh, it feels soo good!"
"Yep! So good and fluffy."
I start flapping my wings and I realize I'm doing. He smiles.
"Let's get out of here."
I nod. I pick him up and start flying again. We get up to a platform. Oh, that sword is so pretty!!! I set Jay down.
"Prissy, we need to get out of here."
I nod but I can't help but look back. I look back at Jay.
"Sannllegt drottning sem er suein, sem getur lyft  peseu severo, hæo aði það háft og layfum okkur að endurheimta það sem er þitt," a voice says.
"True queen who be the only one able to lift this sword raise it high and let us restore what is thine."
I turn. I just see the sword.
"What's wrong?"
"I just heard someone..."
"What?"
"I—I know."
He sighs then says, "go on take it."
I pick it up. It has some inscriptions.
"Ó frábær dýrð, sterk og satt. Brotið bölvun mína og ókeypis landið. Oh great Queen, strong and true. Break my curse, and free the land?" I ask reading it out loud. Suddenly a bright light appears from the sword. I open my eyes. I see a girl with black tomboy hair and sharp serious brown eyes. As soon as I notice her, she gives a warm smile. I look down. Wait! The sword's gone! What the— she laughs.
"You must be so confused... starting with where I went."
"What? 'Where you went'?"
"Yes, I'm the sword... my blade name is Krisanania."
"What?" Jay asks not understanding the name.
"Krisanania."
"What about we call you Krissy? And only on formal terms I call you Krisanania?"
"Yes, my queen."
"Qu—queen?"
"Yes."
"Yeah, hun, you might want to look at yourself."
Krissy summons a full-length mirror and I do so. I have a gold tiara with frozen blue gemstone and a royal lavender cold shoulder dress. I—I look like a queen!  I take off the crown. My clothes change back into the pink dress I was wearing. I put the crown on my wrist it splits, becoming two bracelets. I could cover them with my sleeves. I smile.
"You need to wear clothes that fit this realm."
I watch as Jay's hoodie becomes a cloak, I blush. He's hot! He blushes. I look into the mirror and see my dress. It is a blue, tunic top style dress. So pretty! I sight. Jay smiles. Krissy sighs and says, "time to go... do you know how to use magic?"
"No?"
"Oh great."
"Yeah..."
She shows me then hands me a piece of paper with the rules.
No revives as they shall become the emperors' slaves.
You must rest to recharge your magic.
Remember when in doubt experiment.
Some spells require you to speak the ancient tongue, some require the songs.
Just stay safe.
In three hours, I'm already doing magic.
"When you were a wee lass you couldn't do magic, now you can!"
I smile.
"Your mom would be so proud."
My smile grows.
"When you desperately need my help call my name," she says exhausted. I yawn. Jay puts me in his lap with a smile.
"What Time is it?" He asks. 

"Almost nine if only I could sleep at night."

I soon find myself drifting off to sleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up in a panic. Jay smiles and says, "Good morning, darling."

"Good morning, beloved."

"Let's get outta here and go save this kingdom."

I nod and spread my wings back out. 
"You should hide your wings, my queen."