Chapter 4: The adventure begins

Who would've thought of meeting your favorite characters from your favorite T.V. shows? As Julianny and her super-powered friends set out for an adventure of a lifetime. But, an urgent message came through to our 34 heroes and 14 middle schoolers.

It was the Four Elders, "we have come with grave news for you all.", said the Ninja Guardian, "both your worlds are in danger!", panicked the Saiyan Guardian. The Four Elders looked directly at Julianny's Dream Journal, "I need you 34 to protect her and her friends.", ordered the Canterlot Guardian, "but, sir. My friends, I gave them super powers. I'm sure they can protect themselves.", Julianny protested. "Which is the reason I ordered the 34 Realm Guardians to keep you and your friends safe until you get home.", this took her back, "Listen, if you don't go, villains will come after you source of power." The Elders disappeared into thin air.

"Hey, Julianny. You alright?", Devin grew concerned of his friend. "I know a shortcut through this Dream World.", Julianny whipped out her journal, and turned to the page that had the map of the entire Dream Realm. She asked Zane to make a copy of the map and make it virtual. "I'm well aware we don't have much time. Our first will be... the Island of Berk, then Ryme City, last, but not least... U.A. High.", Julianny was able to chart a course so she and her friends will be home fast and safe. "If we ever have a change of plans, I'll change the course." They all agreed.

Soon, they set off. The 34 guardians had to complete the mission, not only was it an order, it was a promise. This was going to be a fun, exciting, and yet dangerous adventure. No matter what happened, they stuck together. "You ok, Juju?", asked Evelynn, "you've been quiet for quite a long while". "Oh, y-yeah. I'm fine. Just thinking about stuff.", it wasn't a surprise to Julianny that she knew her closest friend knew she was not "fine". "Pikachu, most of the time you're always talking how cool and exciting this will be.", Bianca tried to reassure her friend. "No, it's not that.", Julianny thought about what the Canterlot Guardian had said, 'villains will come after your source of power'. This rattled her, but she intended not to show it. "Guys, looks like we hit dead-end here.", announced Xander. Stephen looked over the edge of the cliff, "yep. That's a dead-end, alright." "Do you guys trust me?", Julianny asked. "Uhh, of course. We're your friends.", Harleigh confirmed, "wait, are you thinking...?" "Ever heard of the 'Leap of Faith'?", Julianny walked really close to the edge, she heard protests from behind, she ignored them. She stepped over and... she was fine. She turned around only to see her friends in disbelief.

"You know something?", Sometimes you gotta believe in the impossible.", AJ was just impressed, so she tried "walking on air". "Faith and trust; that's all you need to Cross this bridge.", said Julianny. "Well what do you know. It's an invisible bridge!", marveled Soarin'. "Let's take a break and rest here for the night.", everyone loved that idea. "Don't worry. I got y'all covered.", with the snap of her fingers, she made a house appear, it was actually a treehouse. "Wow, Julianny. I didn't know you could do that.", Valt climbed the tree followed by Rantaro, Ken, Cuza, and Gohan. "It's all up in my head, guys.", Julianny and her friends shared a friendly laugh together.