Chapter 20: Labyrinth of Memories

"This is cool.", said Tsuyu. "True that, Tsu. But I can't say the same for Kaminari over there.", chuckled Momo. "So, Kaminari, you like flying?", Julianny teased her electric friend, "n-no. FYI: I'm afraid of h-heights, too.", Julianny smiled, "hold the reins, please." "What? Where are the reins?", asked Kaminari worriedly. "Never needed them, it's all about trust. Whoa, steady girl.", Julianny stood on the back of Toothful, and looked around, "all about trust." She saw her friends standing on the backs of their dragons too. And then...

They jumped. "What in tarnation?!", "well, they're dead." Her friends followed Julianny, "the heck are y'all doing? You're crazy!", she screamed, due to the whooshing wind, "we're stuck together.", said Evelynn, "which means we're stuck being crazy... TOGETHER!", added Bianca. Julianny smiled. Meanwhile, in the sky, "where are they?", Rantaro questioned, "what do you mean 'where are they'? They committed suicide.", Rarity had gone paranoid. "I wouldn't say that word, if I were you.", with whoosh here, and swoosh there, they flew. "You look like you guys seen a ghost.", chuckled Julianny. "H-How are flying?", questioned Kirishima. "Hmm?", she looked around herself, "oh, I'm floating, not flying." "Don't tell me...", "what you've never, ever seen a girl handle ten Quirks?", smirked Julianny. " Wait, what?!", exclaimed Valt. "Ethen, if you please.", Ethen nodded, stood up on his piece of rock, and used his Quirk to create small mountains. "Here, watch this.", Julianny closed her eyes, and felt the power flowing throughout her body. *BOOM* Frog, Zero-Gravity, One for All, and seven more powers made her the strongest of them all. Her friends followed with joyous expressions; using their powers as well.

They stopped at a ledge that stood before a maze, "what is this?", asked Kaydence. "The Labyrinth of Memories, K.C.", replied Julianny, "rumor has it, that if you stare at your memories for too long, you can NEVER get out." Julianny and her friends started consulting how they would approach the labyrinth. However, Bakugo readied his Quirk, and placed his hands on the ground, and made it rumble. "Uh, Kacchan? I don't think thar's a good ide-AAAAHH!", Midoriya and his friends fell into the crooked maze separated from each other. "You guys alright?", Iida's voice echoed in the maze.

"Way to go, Bakugo. Nice job, buddy.", clapped Kaminari sarcastically. "Well, you guys wouldn't shut up, so shall we just get this over with?", said Bakugo. "Keep moving forward, and we'll meet at the center of the maze.", said Julianny. Everyone agreed, and started to find their way through the maze. Each corridor they passed, memories of the past shimmered, begging for a peek. A peek of the past. Bakugo took a peek of one of his worst memories, Midoriya saving him from Sludge Villain, the whole scene played in his mind. "Bakugo! We have to keep moving.", said Kirishima, "alright, alright."

Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and Apple Bloom nearly found their way to the center of the labyrinth yet, but a memory from five months ago, when Rainbow Dash sacrificed her life to save protect her, "Scoot? Come on, we're almost there.", said Apple Bloom. One by one, they saw their memories from the past, but they heeded Julianny's warning, regained focus, and continued on. One hour later, they finally reached the center of the maze. "This labyrinth is actually shorter than I expected.", said Rorey. "Funny thin, because I was able to map out this maze while I was walking.", added Julianny.