Chapter 19: We want to help you

"Hey, Daigo!", Valt and his friends greeted him. "You okay, dude?", asked Keru. "She never deserved this much pain. She should've won, not me.", Daigo really admired the way that Julianny took a lot of pain for him to move on. "She seems like a really good friend.", said Hoji. Recovery Girl exited the room, having something to tell Daigo, "so? Will she be okay?", Daigo felt nervous and worried for his friend, "she's hurt badly, but she'll live." "*Sighs of relief* Thank goodness.", said Daigo, "I was starting to get worried." "*Snickers* I wonder why.", whispered Wakiya. "No! It's not what you think it is.", Daigo's plae face flushed with red, "my big brother's first crush!", laughed Ryota. "I'm pretty sure she likes someone else, not me. I can promise you.", with his face still red, he tries to shrug it off.

"Okay, guys. We gotta see who's up next for the tournament.", said Shu. "You can go now, Young Daigo.", All Might reassured, "she's in good hands." Daigo smiled, and ran after his friends to catch up. After two hours in Recovery Girl's office, Julianny woke up, "*groans in pain* I really took a beating, did I?", she asked All Might, "by the looks of yours wounds you got, I would say that you did." "Can you walk?", Julianny slowly got off the bed and nodded her head "yes". "Take it easy, now.", said All Might. "Ok!", responded Julianny. "Look who's awake.", her friends waited for her, "hey, guys." "My little brother, Daigo told me what happened, so I said what my brother told your friends.", said Soarin'. "Yeah, we took turns checking up on you to make sure you were okay.", added Thomas. "*Smiles* I appreciate it, thanks.", she commented.

The festival was long, but soon, it was over. Julianny and her friends walked out of the stadium, ready to continue their journey to go back home. "Gracious me, Julie. Are you alright?!", questioned Rarity, "let's just say that I lost my first round. *Chuckles*", said Julianny. "Here, let me help.", Fluttershy healed Julianny back to full health. "I feel better already.", said Julianny. "Come on, we gotta get moving.", the 48 friends headed out, but they saw 10 teenagers in their hero suits, "Midoriya, uhh, what are you guys doing here?", asked Kai. "We figured you guys might need some assistance on your mission.", replied Iida. "I suppose so, but promise us you won't bring this up to anyone else. We don't want a worldwide panic.", said Julianny, "you have our word.", replied Momo.

"Ok, follow me.", Midoriya and his friends followed behind, "so, Julianny, how are you able to use, like I don't know, seven Quirks?", questioned Kaminari, "that's a question I don't have the answer to.", when Julianny is asked that question, she feels even more of a freak, then Kaminari asks her something way worse, "are you All for One's kid?", "what the hell, Kaminari?", "what? Sero, chillout, it's just a silly question." Julianny stopped in her tracks, and glared at Kaminari, " a question that shouldn't be asked, damn it. But, I forgive you. Let's... just keep going."

*Growling* "*Yelps* What was that?", Kaminari jumped in Kirishima's arms, "that, my friend, was the sound of dragons, and a couple of unusual creatures with incredible abilities.", replied Julianny. "D-D-Dragons?", stuttered Midoriya. "Yep, but look at these animals. Animals that are not so much like animals.", said Rorey. "Hop on, guys. Let's go.", mentioned Sarah. "Well, I guess we're in for a riiiide!", screamed Kaminari, he grabbed onto Julianny, "*chuckles* wimp."