Chapter 10: The Island of Dragons

When the CMC and their new friend returned to Goku's house, the rest of the group were ready to depart. 14 teenagers were ready to go see the rest of Julianny's Dream Realm. Their next destination was going to be Berk and Dragon Island. They continued their journey, the 34 Realm Guardians keeping their promise to make sure Julianny's dear friends, including herself make it home safely.

On the Golden Nimbus, they followed the route as planned. Out of nowhere, dragons started surrounding the 48 comrades. "I've never seen so many dragons so close.", marveled Bianca, "you really thought of everything, Julianny.", "*cheeky chuckle* Yep, you can say that, Eevee." Snagglefangs, Hobblegrunts, Deadly Nadders, and practically every dragon everyone could ever think of was there. "I don't know how to tell Rocky this, but this is awesome!", exclaimed Cole.

When they arrived on Dragon Island, Beck's greatest Dragon Riders greeted them, but a guy in the background, it'd seem to be the Six's father. "Dad, it's so nice to see you again.", their father smiled. "Chief Hiccup. Show them to the Dragon Arena.", Kento. "Will do, follow me, gang.", Hiccup, Astrid, and the other Dragon Riders led them to arena, "right this way." *SLAM* *CLICK* They locked them in, all of this was just another test. The 48 friends watched each other's back, trying to comprehend what was happening. "It's time. Release the Light Fury.", ordered the chief. "Release the Light Fury!", Toothless, the alpha, growled at the newcomers, as if they were going to hurt Toothful. *Low Growling* "These dragons need new riders they look like the ones for the job.", Hiccup watched as Light Fury prowled towards them.

In fear, Julianny's friends stepped back, but Julianny didn't move, and stepped lightly the dragon. "Julie! Come back." "Juju, get away from the dragon!" Protests were heard, yet she didn't listen. "You know, I've always to see one of the most amazing creatures up close. It's like I'm living the  dream.", with every step she drew herself closer to the Light Fury. "Shh, it's okay. I'm not here to hurt you.", Toothful still didn't trust her, so she drew herself farther from Julianny, "I'm not going to hurt you, you can trust me." This was a moment no one could look away from, not even the alpha Night Fury himself, Julianny's brown eyes met with Toothful's icy-blue eyes. Her hand closed in on Toothful's nose *Low Grumbles* "I can't believe what I'm seeing.", said Rorey. Julianny tames her first very first dragon, on the first try, too. She needed no saddle for her dragon, she never wanted one. "Release the dragons!", ordered Gobber. The Monstrous Nightmare, Hiddeous Zippleback, Gronckle, Deadly Nadder, Skrill, Changewing, including the Night Fury, and other dragons were now in the arena. Rainbow Dash had her eyes set on Toothless. Nika and Toko had their eyes set in Barf and Belch. It was noticeable that none of them actually ever rode a dragon before. The 'test', or so they called it, was over quickly. "So, how does feel to BE a dragon?", asked Julianny.

"Are you serious going to ask that question? It feels...", no one could ever describe the feeling of being on a dragon. Kamiya said, "I think it just makes me feel free." Everyone agreed.