Chapter 7: Beigoma Academy vs. Snake Pit

The day after the test, the 48 friends headed out of the temple. "Julianny, before you go. I must tell you this.", Sensei Wu walked over to her, "there is a great power within you that's even stronger than my nephew's. A power of many, a power that connects us all. There is no one in the entire universe that could ever have the ability you have." "Julianny! We have to go!", called Kaydence.

Julianny followed behind her friends, her body was there. Yet she was stuck in her thoughts. "You good?", her 13 friends grew even more concerned for their friend, "Julianny, are you ok?", asked Harleigh. "Guys. No need to worry about me, I'm fine." The ground started shaking, "uhh? Guys, what is going o- AAAHHH" *THUMP* "Man, that was quite a fall.", stated Soarin'. "Yeah, it's not like we experienced the same fall, Clipper.", said Rainbow rolling her eyes at her big brother. "What is this place?", Sunset looked around. The Six robots activated their lights. "Whoa, you guys are robots?! Cool!", marveled Bianca. "Yeah. Zane, Soarin', Scoot, R.D., Ryota, and Daigo are robots, and they're siblings, too.", confirmed Twilight. "What she said.", remarked Daigo, "hmm, why do I get the feeling I remember this place?"

"Ugh, someone needs to clean up this dirty, horrid... *shudders*", Rarity had a "meltdown" because of the smell of the underground pyramid. "Oh no. Guys, it's the Snake Pit.", said Shu. "SNAKES!! *faints*", Applejack caught Rarity. "*Sinister chuckles* So nice to see you again... Red Eye... and his blading sidekicks.", it was Ashtem, leader of the Snake Pit Bladers. "*Growling* Long time, no see. You bastard.", Shu and his friends from Beigoma Academy were dying to have a battle against those... snakes.

"And the fighting spit lives on. *Laughs*.", Valt had enough of this, "you'll pay for what you did to Shu!" Ken, Daigo, and Rantaro had to hold Valt down, "Valt, bud, would you please calm down?" "Wonder Boy, Grim Reaper, Ragnaruk, Cerebus, Wyvern, Circus Clown, Horus, Xcaliber, Beast Boy, Shadow Walker, and you, Shu Kurenai. I challenge you to a..." "Battle accepted!", they all knew this was their only chance to show Ashtem that they're more than just bladers.

"Shall we start then? All of you eleven bladers step up. *Evil snicker*" "Let's do this, guys.", Valt encouraged his friends. "Valt? Have you noticed that we're IN the stadium?", questioned Ken. "Hmm? WHHAAT!?", screamed Valt. "The rules are the same. A knockout, or resignation equals one point. A KILL equals two points. *Maniacal laugh* *coughs* The team with the most bladers when the time ends wins." "Don't worry about him, guys. We're stronger than we know.", said Daigo. Auras shown; it meant that they were ready.

"Rush Launch!" "Double Strike!" "Horusood Field!" "Duel Sabers!" "Alicorn Launch!" One attack after the other. It was like they became embodiments of their beys. Valtryek, Xcalius, Betromoth, Doomscizor, Cognite, Kerbeus, Horusood, Wyvron, Roktavor, Unicrest, Spryzen. They managed to channel their energy of their spirit, and win. "Never, ever mess with a passionate blader.", Ashtem regretted what happened five months ago, he was scared of them. "You... you win."