Chapter 22: It's all a TRAP - Pt. 1

Within the barrier, the fight already begun. They both walked towards each other, closing the gap by locking their hands together. "I can't watch this.", Fluttershy grabbed Rainbow's arm, but she didn't seem to mind. "Better keep your promise.", mumbled Rorey. "Ready when you are, you creep.", 'no turning back now, guys.'

"*Grunts with fury* *Chuckles*" Julianny was already getting pinned, but she knew that she'll have to go through a little bit of pain to prevail. She mustered all her strength, and pushed Tirek back. "*Chuckles* You possess great strength, little one." "YES! KEEP IT GOING, JULIE!" cheered Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. "Come on, Juju. Kick his ass!", yelled Evelynn. "Hmm. Maybe I'm going too easy on you.", sneered Tirek. He dug his sharp nails into her hands, making her draw blood, "SAY IT!" "*Screams in pain* NO! NO way in hell... I'll lose", regardless the pain she's in, she has her eyes on the win

"Oh, my god! Julianny!", Bianca couldn't stand it, "come on. We have to help her!" Midoriya's friends including the Six Guardians held Devin and the others down, Iida yelled out, "she has do this alone!" "JULIANNY! NOOO!!", screamed Evelynn. Tirek pinned her to the ground, almost breaking Julianny's hands. They couldn't stand it, they couldn't let their friend get hurt just to save. They couldn't...

"Oops. I'm sorry. Did I do that?", snickered Tirek while dislocating her right shoulder. "SAY IT!!" He threw Julianny across the stadium, but despite of what she's going through, she never gave up. *CRACK* She put her shoulder back into place, and looked at her hands that are covered in blood. "No way... in hell *wince* I'll lose to a bastard like you!", Julianny clenched her fists, and charged at Tirek. 'A trap to try and kill me, huh?', she got pissed, and returned to the fight. "Please, Julianny! Don't do it! YOU'LL DIE!", screamed Helena. "SAY IT!", Tirek yelled, "you know you're in pain. It hurts, doesn't it?" "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!", Julianny had enough, she felt stronger this time. "All for One! I need your assistance." 'Wait. what?' All for One, the big boss in the League of Villains, was disgusted by Tirek's performance for not killing Julianny instantly, "if I must, my friend." "Oh, this'll be fun to watch.", Toga squealed. All for One fused with Tirek, making him bigger, stronger, and faster.

"You're quite naïve, little one. Face the truth, you won't win. Might as well say 'Mercy', and I'll let YOU go.", sneered Tirek. "And watch both worlds get destroyed because of me? Not in a million years.", Julianny stood her ground. "Your funeral.", Tirek said. He charged at Julianny, but she dodged by leaping into the air, "oh, no you don't!" Tirek grabbed her leg, and pulled her down, breaking it in the process. "Julianny! No, please. Don't hurt her!", yelled AJ. "*Groans in pain* I'll be fine... guys.", this made Tirek laugh. She struggled to stand up, because her left leg was broken, "*chuckles* it'll take a lot to kill me." "What are you thinking, Julianny? Get out off there!", Zane yelled.

Tirek stepped closer to her, and hit her so hard she was unconscious. She hit a wall of the stadium, and Tirek buried her under giant rocks. "*Evil laughter* This is what get you get when you don't give up.", he looked at Julianny's friends while boasting about his victory. "*Sobs* No... Julianny.", Evelynn dropped to her knees and wept. "JULIANNY!", Devin screamed with anger...