Chapter 9: You have a Quirk, too

The 48 friends ate dinner together. It was very, very interesting, yet it felt so amazing. Eating with your friends, something that doesn't usually happen everyday. After dinner, Sarah and the rest of her friends chatted and talked about their everyday life back in their world. Julianny stood by, watching over her friends, like a hawk in the sky.

"Hey, Julianny!", Scootaloo called to her friend, "why don't you come join us?" "*Soft chuckle* I'm fine, Scoot. But thanks.", responded Julianny. "So, anyway. You three, come with me.", the CMC followed Julianny into the forest. "Are you aware that I have some kind of ability that allowed me to give my 13 friends super powers?", she asked. "Well, yeah. Are you saying that your...?", Applebloom started until she was stopped by looking at Julianny, shaking her head, "no, that's not my power." "Well, me and Sweetie Belle don't have any 'Quirk'.", Applebloom sighed. "Yes, you do.", Julianny saw something that Scootaloo's friends didn't see, "you just don't realize it yet." "Applebloom, clench your fists for me.", *WHOOSH* "wait, where'd she go?!", Sweetie Belle got startled. "I'm right here!", Applebloom reappeared. "You can turn invisible by tensing up any body part.", said Julianny. "Man, I'm jealous of you, AB.", chuckled Scootaloo. "Applebloom, come here. I want to scare Sweetie Belle. *wink wink*", whispered Julianny. "*Snickers* Already done.", sneered Applebloom. She turned invisible, and walked up behind her friend, and scared the living ghost out of Sweetie Belle. "*Shrieks in fear* WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT!", Applebloom and Scootaloo couldn't help, but laugh uncontrollably.

Julianny let out a small chuckle, yet she noticed Sweetie Belle standing upright upside down on a tree branch. She then used her super strength, and threw rock at the 13-year-old white and purple, puffy haired girl. "What the...?", in a split second, Sweetie Belle was more flexible than she was. 'I can't believe it!', she thought in awe. "Hey, Sweets, have you even shot webs out of your hand?", the trio of 13-year-old gal pals just stared blankly. "Here, give me your hand.", said Julianny softly, "uh o-ok." Sweetie Belle gave her friend her hand. "Press your middle and ring finger down to wrist, push them hard.", a web shot of her hand.

The facial went from shocked to completely amazed. "That's your Quirk, my friend. Spider." Sweetie Belle shot another web out her appendage, and pulled with such force that the tree came flying at the four friends. "Thunder Strike!", yelled Julianny, reacting faster than a bolt of lightning. 'What the...? This doesn't feel right. First, I get super strength, and now this?', Julianny immediately put her hands into her denim jacket pockets. "You okay, Julie?", Applebloom put her hand on Julianny's shoulder, she hesitated, "y-yeah. I'm fine." "Come on, we're your friends. We wanna help you." "*Sigh* There's something wrong with me, guys. I don't know how to explain it.", there was only one part of her Dream Journal that she didn't read. It was on the same page with her friends' names and Quirks, but she didn't read it out loud. Her Quirk.

"You have one, too, don't you?", it came to her attention that she didn't have on Quirk, or two Quirks, but many Quirks.