Chapter 16: 10 more friends

Not long after the test, the teacher dismissed his students to lunch. "This day was actually better than I thought.", said Bianca, "yeah. And I'm surprised you didn't hug me when we arrived.", giggled Julianny. Bianca gave her friends the most creepiest smile, don't give me any ideas, Pikachu." "*Backs up nervously* I should've just kept my mouth shut.", she accidentally ran into Bakugo while backing up, 'oh, shit'. "You... you!", Bakugo was NOT in a good mood, "you bastard!" "Hey! I don't what happened, it just...", Julianny now knew how Midoriya feels, "just what? *Growls* You're even worse than Deku!" "Bakugo, don't *Gasp*", Kirishima, Midoriya, adn Iida stopped in their tracks, and saw something they had never seen before.

"*Smiles* Excuse me. What I mean by 'worse' is that you're a cool kid.", said Bakugo. "What?", Midoriya couldn't believe the change in his mood. "Oh. and Deku," Bakugo looked at his rival, "Kacchan...", "I'm sorry for bullying you when we were kids." They couldn't believe what was occuring right in front their eyes. "You okay, Julianny?", Sarah asked helpingher freinds, "I think so.", she responded. Once they got their food, they wento find some seats, "hey, Julie.", called Uraraka, "come sit with us." Julianny smiled and walked towards her; she saw her sitting with Bakugo, Midoriya, and seven more teenagers. "Let's start over. My name's Uraraka.", said the bubbly girl, "salutations, my name is Tenya Iida.", "*RIBBIT* I'm Tsu.", "Name's Kaminari." Even though Julianny and her friends had been in the high school for only one day, they never wanted to leave.

Meanwhile, a strong, bulky man stood with Mr. Aizawa glancing over the scores, but one caught their eyes. "Hmm, this girl... is quite... somehting.", Mr. Aizawa seemed to agree, "yes. She holds great potential." "But something's a bit off.", Mr. Aizawa said, observing what happens after utilizing four Quirks at the same time, without any control. "What are you saying, Aizawa?", "pay attention, All Might! Using multiple Quriks can drain her stamina, that's why she alomst passed out." All Might never heard, nor thought of a student that had the ability to even use more than two Quirks, 'this can be dangerous, even for her.'

"Wait, where did you come from again?", asked Yaoyorozu, "oh, um, Italy; born and raised there actually.", Julianny responded while receiving surprised looks from all over the table, "she's a princess!", squealed Uraraka. "No, No. I promise you, I'm not", she said nervously, "what's it like there?", asked Sero. "Well, you see. For someone who loves snow, I'll see it on a rare occasion.", responded Julianny. " Quite a shame you didn't have Todoroki with you to make your own snow.", chuckled Kaminari, "hardy, har, har. Say that one more time, I'll roast you literally.", Todoroki smiled devilishly. "That's Icy-Hot for you.", snickered Bakugo, "oh, shut up, Bakugo." They all broke into laughter, Julianny's friends, including herself were ahving the time of their lives. Was it beacuse they met their favorite heroes, or was it because they were living the dream life? 

After lunch, they went back to Mr. Aizawa's room that looked a lot bigger than before, "WHOA!!" There was four rows of 17 desks, which was a total of 68 desks. Everyone took their seat and gave their undivided attention to the teacher, "the UA sports festival will be taking place in a week, so train hard, eat and sleep well, and go beyond. You're dismissed." "Yes, sir!"