Chapter 26: A Second Chance

"*Gasps for air* Where am I?", Julianny woke in some sort of other dimension. "You're in the Spirit Realm, young Julianny.", the teenage girl turned around, shocked to see the gods that watched over Julianny's Dream Realm. "But, I'm supposed to be... oh, no.", she just realized what happened ten minutes ago. "Your friends are already heading home.", said Lord Beerus. "Look, there has to be a way that I can have my life back, please. I should be down there.", she snapped. "If only it'd work that way.", the Spinjitzu Master sighed. "Please. I beg you. Give me another chance!", Julianny knew where she needed to be, she just needed forgiveness. "On one condition, you have to truly know your place in your world. Understood?", asked Whis. "I do know my place.", she replied, "very well, then."

At the edge of the Dream Realm, stood the 44 Guardians and the 13 friends. "Why do I feel so empty?", questioned Rorey. "I really don't know, I'm afraid.", replied Twilight. "If anything, probably because Julianny isn't here with us.", said Thomas. "I wish she was here.", said Auslinn glumly, "well, we all do.", added Jay. "I still can't believe she's gone.", said Ken. "I don't think any of us could ever believe it.", replied Xander.

"Is it just me? Or do you guys think 'gone' is a strong word?", the silence was broken by a familiar voice. It can't be, can it? "Julianny? Is... that you?", asked Evelynn. They all turned  around, shocked to see their dearest friends standing in great health. "*Smiles warmly* The one and only.", she started walking towards her friends. The 44 Guardians couldn't comprehend what they're witnessing. "Is it really you?", Bianca stepped towards her friends, making sure it wasn't an illusion. "In the flesh.", answered Julianny. She opened her arms as if she was asking for a hug. With no hesitation, her friends ran and hugged tight, forming into their very FIRST group hug. "She's one hell of a hero.", Gohan chuckled, "one thing that we can all agree on is that she is stronger than all of us.", added Shu.

Julianny broke the hug, "here. I think this belongs to you.", Devin gave back her Dream Journal. "*Smiles* Thanks, Dev." "So, how does it feel to be a hero?", questioned Toko, "well, I shouldn't be the one getting all the credit. Not with these guys around.", Julianny knew that she didn't deserve to be a hero, if her friends weren't heroes, too. "The humbleness. So manly!", Kirishima whimpered. "But, all in all, being a TRUE hero feels great. *Chuckles* No doubt about it." "You are something else, Julie.", said Uraraka. "*RIBBIT* Definitely something else.", Tsuyu smiled. "You're so much more than we ever thought.", said Sunset. "She's right. You're kind.", Fluttershy added. "Loyal", "smart", "strong", "funny", "and unbelievable". "Oh, and don't forget 'badass'.", Bakugo chuckled. "Thanks, guys.", 'thanks so much for the second chance.' "Hey, Juju! We gotta get going." Sarah called out to her friend, "I'm coming." "By the way, Julie, we'll miss you... a lot.", said Daigo, blushing a little bit, "I'll... miss you." Julianny smiled, "I'll miss you, too, Yin-Yang Boy. I'll miss all of you." She hugged her friend, then she started walking towards her friends. Using her journal, she opened up the portal, "before I forget, guys, remember this. I'm only one page away." Their Guardian friends waved "goodbye" for the lost time. Julianny and her friends were now being transported in the portal to return home.