Chapter 14: Battle it out

"Hey. I just got a cool idea.", said Ethen getting everybody's attention, "why don't we have Pokémon battles?" Bianca almost fell out of her chair with excitement, "I've been waiting for someone to say that!!" She started hugging Julianny super tight, "you're the best, Pikachu. You created such a cool world.", "*strained voice* T-Thank you, B-Bi-an-anca. Now... if you... just... *gasps*" "Sorry, got excited.", said Bianca, "it's fine. Heh, watch that happen to me again once we get to U.A. High.", replied Julianny.

"How would you like to battle? Singles, or teams?", the majority chose teams. There was two teams: Team Pikachu, and Team Eevee, Julianny and Bianca were the team leader. 7 people in each team. "There's a catch, though. Choose two of your team members and only those two members are the only ones that can combine two Pokémon moves.", the two teams huddled trying to strategize who their two Trainers can combine two Pokémon moves. In Team Pikachu, it was Julianny and Evelynn with Pikachu and Greninja. In Team Eevee, it was Bianca and AJ with Eevee and Mimikyu. "First team to lose all their Pokémon loses.", stated Rorey. "We'll win alright.", boasted Devin. "*Chuckles* Guys, let's these Okies how we do it in Italy.", said Michael. The wait was over, and the battle began. Italy versus Oklahoma, Pikachu versus Eevee. Who would win? They would know after the victor is crowned. "Eevee, use Tackle!", "Charmander, Flamethrower!", Bianca's team were not going to lose, yet Julianny's team was ready to respond to their attacks. "Pikachu, dodge!", "Greninja, Water Shuriken!" "No way in hell we're losing! Darkai, Dark Pulse!", Devin commanded, "Mimikyu, use Mimic.", Auslinn made her do a move that mimcs any Pokémon ability.

"Evelynn... let's do this.", said Julianny. "Electro Shuriken!!", it was a mix of Electro Ball and Water Shuriken. *FZZZZZZT* "What...?", whimpered Thomas in disbelief. Team Pikachu had won, "we're... still friends... right?", asked Julianny, "it'll take more than a simple loss to unfriend you guys", said Harleigh with a smile. Julianny's two friend groups get closer with everyday. "Come on, guys. We gotta catch up with the Guardians.", said Kaydence. "Race ya!", the 14 friends playfully ran and chased each other as if they were a group of five-year-olds.

"*Panting* Gosh dang it, Kaydence We get it, you're fast.", wheezed Thomas. "Faster with these engines.", chuckled Kaydence. "Where have kids been?", Wakiya. "Just hanging out, nothing much.", replied Ethen. Their Pokémon showed themselves to their partners' friends, "what are these... creatures?", questioned Zane inspecting the creature. "These are Pokémon.", said Julianny. "Aww, aren't they just adorable?", Fluttershy picked up Pikachu and squeezed it. Except it made Pikachu very uncomfortable, "Pi... ka... CHU!!" *ZAP* "*Coughs* I should've warned you earlier, Shy.", said Julianny. Cheeky Pikachu chuckled. "Oh, Pikachu. Next time you need to be nice. These are my friends.", she told her Pokémon. "Pika? Kachu!", Pikachu apologized and gave everyone a snuggle, and hopped back on Julianny's shoulder. Now they were going to their next destination...