well that was fucking rude - rohan

another busy afternoon rush was finally at an end as you sweeped around the cafe collecting dishes and tips. you sighed in relief that you had managed to tackle it today, you were not usually in work on the weekdays due to studying but your father had taken ill so it was up to you.

just as you were tidying up, a group of students came into the cafe. you put away the rubbish and wandered over to their table.

"good evening, what can i get you today?" you asked politely, everyone scanned the menu before telling you their orders.

"and for you sir?" you asked the green haired man who looked seemingly out of place with a bunch of students, but hey who were you to judge.

"coffee, no sugar." he responded not even looking your way.

everyone went silent as they watched your expression change, you jotted down the order and let it slip. some people just aren't born with manners.

"right away." you said to everyone before heading off to the back to sort everybody's drinks.

"oi rohan-sensei, mind your manners!" the small silver haired boy scolded the man, you giggled a little as the green haired man, you now knew was rohan simply rolled his eyes.

you set a tray up with your customers drinks and proceeded to their table. carefully you placed each drink at the table before reaching rohan. you placed the drink down in front of him and waited for his thanks.

"that'll be all" he responded waving you off and continuing his conversation on with the boy across who had a large pompadour hairstyle going on.

you'd finally had enough, this prick was going to thank you if you had to drive it out of him yourself.

"rohan-sensei! say thank you to the girl!" the boy with the large hair shouted as he jumped to his feet.

"josuke, do not interfere where you are not wanted." he spoke calmly as he disregarded the boy.

he looked enraged but then he glanced my way and deeply exhaled before marching out of the shop.

"well that was fucking rude." you said bluntly, you actually didn't mean to swear it just slipped out, but you were you glad it did because if he wasn't going to filter himself toward you then why should you towards him?

"excuse me?" rohan turned to face you his face totally stoic.

"you're excused, you may get out of this cafe now." you warned as he hung his head in shame.

as they were leaving they left you a massive tip and the little silver haired boy apologised non-stop for rohan's actions, as did the taller boy with scars on his cheeks.

"it's alright, you don't have to apologise on his behalf. i don't tolerate that kind of behaviour and nether would my father." you said as you smiled towards the boys helping you.

there was a short silence as you watched the shorter boys expression squinting in thought, he then glanced over at you.

"you are mr y/l/n's daughter?" he asked with slight shock in his voice, you nodded and introduced yourself.

"i'm y/n l/n."

"i'm koichi and this is okuyasu," the silver haired boy introduced them both and you shook hands with the boys before he continued to speak to you about rohan.

"rohan-sensei is actually very fond of your father miss y/n, he's always here during the week writing his manga." koichi explained, you remembered your father had spoke of the mangaka before and said he'd like to introduce you to him one day and have him read your writings.