control - mista

suicide warning

you're a young and confused stand user, who's been taken captive by a rivalling gang due to having the ability to control and manipulate metal to your will. however, you were confused and petrified, you have no clue about stands yet and yours hasn't even fully manifested, but while you are under tremendous stress things seem to happen that you have no control over.

it all started about a month or so ago, you were just going about your life as a normal working class citizen in naples when your whole world flipped. after collecting supplied from the market for your family you took a shortcut home, you encountered two men who attempted to rob you. unknown to them and yourself, you were somehow able to impale them onto a nearby fence. as you were under so much pressure to escape you fled immediately, darting all the way home and locking yourself away.

as the days went by you wouldn't leave your room, your parents grew worried for you, you hid from them unsure of what was happening to you or what you had done to those men. eventually your parents came to the conclusion that they were going to send you away, you had become so unhinged locking yourself away and going over what you had done that the power inside you finally broke out and you lost control which resulted in you killing your parents.

soon after, word spread about you and your ability and a gang paid the police a pretty penny to take you and test your abilities and maybe use you. when they found out you were nothing but a confused and demented young woman they simply locked you away and kept you as a play thing until they could figure out what to do with you.

you lay lifeless in your cell, it was a room made and sealed with absolutely no mental, so you couldn't escape. there was a battered bed frame and mattress for you to sleep and a bed pan hidden behind a curtain. your captors observed you through a thick sheet of glass that allowed them to watch you at all times.

"listen up little girl, you better behave when passione comes for you, do you hear?" one of the men spoke in a low voice as he pointed to you behind the glass, you didn't respond.

"not talking today huh?" he hissed towards you, you simply turned your back to the glass and ignored him.

"shame..." you heard him whisper sinisterly, before he pulled at a valve.

next thing there was gas pouring in from the ceiling, you panicked as you knew it was sleeping gas. you stumbled from your bed in the mist and ran over to the glass, battering it and coughing.

"no please! please no gas! *cough cough* no gas! *cough* no ga..." you cried out before your body slid down the glass pane, your breathing became heavy, the last thing you saw through your blurry vision was the vile man smirking at your state and then everything went black.

while you were knocked out, the bandits that kept you prisoner were able to sneak into your cell and prepare you for the leader of passione and his gang coming to collect you. they tied your arms and legs to a chair, placed tape over your mouth and a black bag over your head.
they left you in a dimly lit room for hours, not that you would know you're unconscious. when you did start to wake up you heard many muffled voices, you strained in the chair attempting to break free but it was no use.

men came clunking through the door, you heard many footsteps and you knew that it wasn't just the usual squad. the gang that you were told were coming to take you away was here, you heard harsh voices talking before the black bag was pulled from over your head. you gasped out and hung your head, trying to keep your focus on anything but all the men that were gawking at you.

"that is the stand user?" a man in a white suit with golden clips in his dark hair asked, a hint of surprise and somewhat disgust in his voice.