you're pregnant? - guido mista

this is super long i'm sorry

you sat around the dining table with a few of the boys, just chatting about nothing in particular when your mind began to wander. you were staring off into space, your current surroundings fading away as your thoughts consumed you. you really didn't think this was going to happen, you didn't have a back up pan of any kind, and god knows the father of your child had no plans at all.

"y/n you okay?" fugo called out to you, but you were too entranced in your own inner struggle to register him quite yet.

"y/n?" the other boy chimed in, pushing the scribbled down mathematics equations away from him and turning his attention towards your vacant face. you actually heard narancia this time, but you were paralysed still in your own head and not entirely back in your body yet.

"y/n!!" fugos roar had finally knocked you out of your little world and you jumped in shock at the loudness of his raging voice.

"wha- nothing!" you stuttered, scrambling quickly to try respond without raising any awareness to yourself, slinging the mug on the table into your hands and gulping down your tea while maintaining absolutely no eye contact with anyone.

"are you okay?" the younger blonde boy asked, genuine concern in his voice as he placed his tea cup down on the fine china that adorned the breakfast table.

you sighed into your mug, "yeah..." placing it down in front of you, you plastered the fakest smile you could muster and confirmed "yeah i'm fine."

thankfully for you, bucciarati came into the dining room taking everyones attention from you. he greeted everyone warmly like he always did and then took his place at the head of the table. lunch was served and everybody chowed down on the bountiful meal before them, well all accept you. you sat there, slumped over and  poking at your food, too much on your mind to eat right now. lost in anticipation for what was to come later that day to even take in the sustenance you were blessed with. as lunch came to an end and the table slowly cleared, you noticed bucciarati giving you the eye. you mentally cursed, knowing he had a bone to pick with you, which only made your stomach turn.

"hey trish, y/n?" he called gently, his tone caught you off guard as it did not match his stern features.

"could i talk to you both for a moment?"

you pouted your lips slightly at the question and glanced toward trish to see what her reaction was. she only nodded, features void of any give away.

"what's up?" you asked, he pursed his lips before sighing deeply and reaching into his pockets to retrieve something.

"well i found this in the upstairs bathroom, ether of you care to explain?"

your eyes widened, bucciarati was holding a pregnancy test, but not just any pregnancy test.

your pregnancy test.

"that's... not mine." trish replied slowly, you could see the cogs practically flipping in her head, piecing it together that if it's not hers then it must be yours.

"no it's mine." you responded defeated, face falling into utter shame at being found out this way and especially by your capo.

"oh you're the one who's pregnant?" he asked almost shocked, his brows knotting together.

did he think it was trish?

"why didn't you say anything to us?" the pink haired teen fussed as she clapped her hands and began pulling you in for a hug. you laughed at her behaviour as you embraced her, "cause it was unexpected, the father doesn't even know about it and i-" before you could continue your capo cut in.