addict part 2 - kakyoin

LEMON WARNING BABES

you woke to the sound of water running, your eyes fluttered open as you held your head in your hands. the hangover and come down clearly we're kicking in right about now. you searched the room for your headed friend but he wasn't there, you slowly pulled yourself up from the bed and took one of kakyoin's green jumpers. you saw your clothes in a heap on the floor and remembered that you had kakyoins shirt and shorts on, rubbing your eyes you wondered around the room looking at photos and drawings. you trailed your fingers over the photos and one peaked your interest. a photograph of kakyoin, jotaro, an old man, a fortune teller, a dog and your brother.

"you're awake." you jumped at the sound of the voice, you turned to see kakyoin standing there in just a towel, his firey red hair was wet and water was dripping down his perfectly chiseled body. your cheeks reddened at the sight of him like that, you quickly turned away covering your eyes and muttering an apology.

"sorry i was just in the shower..."he chuckled as you turned away from him, still clutching at the photograph and he quickly dressed himself. you both sat side by side and the edge of his bed in silence for a few moments.

"what happened to me last night?" you broke the silence, his hand touched your leg and his violet eyes found your e/c ones.

"nothing happened, i wouldn't let anything happen to you y/n." you felt could of stared into his eyes forever as those words left his lips. your lips curled up slightly, maybe he wasn't like all the other idiots in your school, maybe he actually cared. both of you were gazing at each other in a comfortable silence, you took in all of his beautiful features, plump pink lips, strong jaw and cherry red hair. you wanted to trust him so badly but something was niggling at you, why was there a picture of him and jotaro with your brother?

"where did you get this?" you held up the photograph and kakyoins eyebrows furrowed, he glanced between you and the picture in bewilderment.

"that's me and some friends on vacation in egypt." his voice seemed shaky, uncertain and you weren't buying it. you pointed to the big buff silver haired guy and stared at kakyoin.

"that idiot is my brother, why were you with my brother?" you were waving the picture at him in anger trying to press him for answers but his face only displayed more shock than before.

"polnareff is your brother??!" he exclaimed jumping up from the edge of his bed, you furrowed your brows at him trying not to loose your temper.

"yes jp is my brother, now explain this!" you screamed as you stood from the bed and slammed the picture into his chest. he looked at the picture fondly.

"he didn't say he had another sister, we met a few months ago and went to egypt." he replied.

"of course he didn't mention me, after happened to sherry he made me change my name and we've been moving around since." you sighed as you slumped yourself back into kakyoin a bed, he soon sat by you.

"i'm so sorry y/n, you really are his sister?" he was being genuine, you could tell and you actually really liked that about him.

"yes i am." you nodded, he lay next to you on the bed and you ruffled his hair playfully.

"i get the changing your name stuff, but we all became friends why wouldn't he just tell us you were in japan?" you cringed knowing you'd have to tell him the truth about you, you sat up preparing yourself to talk.

"probably because i was in rehab for two months." you tried to make it sound light hearted but you saw his features rapidly change, the cogs in his mind were turning and you knew that he'd put all the pieces together.