addict part 1- kakyoin

trigger warning my angels

it was your first day back at school since your two months in rehab, you had tried to keep to yourself as best you could and stay on the down low.  most people didn't know who you were anyways so you had hoped that no one would notice you were gone, but boy, did they notice.

people stared at you walking through the gates as you were wearing the uniform all wrong, but it was in your own style so you didn't care. you never wore skirts, you hated them and always wore black shorts to just above your knees. you wore your school shirt but always under a hoodie and some converse to complete the look. as much as you didn't want to be noticed, you didn't want to just blend in ether, you were your own person and it showed.

"oh my god l/n, i thought you were dead?" a random male student you didn't know commented as you walked by. you simply glared at him, shoving your hands into your pockets and carrying on to class.
unfortunately for you, your first class was english and even though you detested it you knew you had to go to make your brother not worry. the class was always so cold, you zipped your hoodie up and pulled the hood over your head, hiding from everyone's stares.

"alright class let's all maybe go around and say something that maybe impacted your life this year?" the teacher said in her usual fake perky voice, you grumbled and hid behind other students as the teacher scanned the faces that stared up at her. she noticed you cowering away in attempt to not get chosen and for some reason she fucking called on you anyway.

"y/n, why don't you come up here first?" you cringed as she spoke your name, slowly making eye contact with her and pointing to yourself as if to say "really, me?". she nodded and you went up to the front of the class, pulling your hood down allowing your h/c hair to flow free. you started to get agitated, shaking slightly as you stood timid on the stage, everyone's eyes boring into you.

"so-something that impacted my life..." you stammered looking at your hands and fumbling with your sleeves. you could hear people's whispers about you.

isn't that the girl that almost died?

she was in rehab for 2 months

oh my god that's so embarrassing

your breaths became shaky and you could feel your body beginning to sweat under the pressure. "i'm sorry i can't...i don't remember..." you were panicking, the memories coming flooding back of everything you'd done. you stared into the faces of your peers searching for someone to save you, everyone's faces ether harbouring a cruel smirk or a shameful glare.

"you can't think of anything that had an impact on your life this year?" the teacher asked again trying to encourage you, it only made things worse. you locked eyes with someone, a boy you didn't recognise as a usual student, he seemed to have a sympathetic look on his face. the last thing you saw was his violet eyes peering over at you before you ran out of the class and down the hall.

you ran all way into the bathrooms, locked the stall door and reached into your pocked to pull out a friend. you only had 4 left, but they would last you till tomorrow. you began crushing the little pink pill with your credit card and separated them into thin lines.
just as you had rolled up a note to take the substance someone knocked at your cubicle door.

"shit! shit!" you whispered to yourself as you frantically blew away the crushed pill and patted yourself down. you opened the door, eyes widening in surprise to see the same boy from before, you immediately noticed his firey red hair and long noodle fringe thing that fell on the left side of his face.

"this is the girls bathroom." you mumbled to the boy trying to hide behind your hair, he towers over you almost making you feel uneasy. he slowly pulled up something from the ground, your bag.