Chapter 4: Prophecy

I'm out of words. My jaw still on the ground. He is real! The guy in my dreams! He's standing right there with the dog and I guess the dog is she not he as i predicted, and she's the guy's pet. He's even prettier in real life than my dreams. His brown eyes are perfect match to his dark brown hair. His face as pretty as the angel, But he's hotter! He doesn't need to smile a lot like the angel does to look gorgeous. He has that deadly looks but it looks hot for me. He uses black jeans without any shirt to show more of his perfect muscles. it's enough to take my breath away.

"Can you stop crying, you've been so loud. I can hear you from my kingdom." His voice is heavy and sexy. It tickles my ears enough from this distance.

"I wasn't crying that loud." his face doesn't show any expression since we met. "I guess."

"Why are you here?" Still, without any expression but this time he walks closer. Every steps that he made take my breath away.

"It's my mom grave. I visit her." Now I realize he wear a gold necklace with "T" on it. Its really a beautiful necklace.

"It's not her grave, it's a gate to my kingdom." Now he's standing in front of me and gives his hand. I forgot that i still sit on the ground. I take his hand and he helps me stand. Wow I guess I'm heavy enough for a girl and he's really strong to lift me up without making any expression. Now we are facing each others. He's tall. I need to look up to find his face. If i look straight all i get is his hard breasts. Like i will complain, I don't mind.

Wait.
What is wrong with me?

"Gate to your what? You live on the ground?" I raise my brows in confusion.

He's about to say something when someone take me away from him. I turn to face who was it and find it's the angel who now wearing clothes. And Zer is here too. The dog keeps barking at Zer and the Angel, seems like she doesn't like them. Now we are 10 feet apart. And I don't like it already.

"Hey T! Finally you are here. On earth." The Angel smiles but not to his eyes. First time i see this smile on him. "Zer take her." Zer grab me on my shoulders and bring me close to him. Zer and the angel's face are really serious yet scary. What the hell is happening?

So he's T. The Angel told me before about he has friend who have same nickname as me. That's explain his necklace has T on it. The guy in my dreams is T.

"Zer, you should thank me for letting you and your buddies out of my kingdom. And oh fyi the original alpha is still mad at you." T Now smirks. Zer frozen. I can feel the tense in his hand on my shoulders.

"Yes Theron I'm sorry." Zer's gives him a bow.

"Wait you know each other?" I can't hide my curiosity.

"T, its..." the angel about to say something but Theron cuts him off.

"I know. I recognize her since she was a baby. I always recognize her." He smiles and locks his eyes on me. God he's gorgeous. "I need to talk to her. Please. Angel?"

"No it won't happen beside i have name now. I'm Leo the angel"

Theron burst to laughs. Leo seems annoyed. "What? Is it that bad? Zer and Paris told me it's a great name!" Leo snaps.

Theron try to stop laughing. "Please make your mind. You only can use 1 name for the rest of your life. If you wanna stuck with Leo for your eternity it's fine."

"Nope I don't believe in angel of underworld. They are full of tricks. I stay with Leo." Leo puts his hand on his chest. Seriously i don't understand what they are talking about but its amusing to watch.

Now Theron face tuns again to no expression. "Angel is for you, we don't have angel down there. We are all God in underworld." He flicker his eyes from Leo to me. "Now please, give her to me Zer."

Zer moves backwards still holding me. I don't understand what is going on.

"No T, she's on my protection now. I won't give her to you that easy." Leo now becomes serious again.

Theron seems to calculating the situation. His eyes become darker. After a long silent tense he smiles. That smiles always never fail to melt me. "Okey then, but you know sooner or later we need to talk, Thea." Like a flash now he's gone.

****************

Zer drives us home. Now I'm exhausted. I'm tired. My eyes is heavy. I still can hear the sound of cars's engine. I don't know why it makes my eyes heavier. In a second I'm sleeping.

"Althea you have my heart" Theron grins

It's him. Theron.

"I don't. What do you mean?" I really confuse now.

"I know you have it, T" Theron come close and closer every second.

"I'm Thea to you. T is only for my closest. And i swear to god I don't know what you're talking about." I'm on the edge. My back now touching the wall and Theron standing only a few inches from me. I'm so scared yet save. It's confusing me more.

"You stole it" Theron's breath is warm. The air feels so intense between us. It seems we want each others. No one can resist. Theron's eyes softens. All i wants is to to touch him. My eyes flicker to his lips.

"is that mean you love me?"

Theron eyes changes to hate and anger for the memories of her family.
"No, your grandmother really stole it from me. And I want it back, now!."

Leo wakes me up when we arrive at my house. That dream again. Even I slept for 10 minutes that dream keep coming. Paris seems really relieved when we enter the house.

"Oh God T! I'm glad you're fine." She hugs me. But it's not the right time. I have many questions on my mind.

"Care to tell me?" I put my hands on my chest. Leo, Zer, and Paris sit in the counter while I'm standing to face them.

Leo breaks the silence. "Thea, like I've told you. I'm an angel. But now i have name Leo. You know paris and Zer give me..." he cuts himself when Zer gives him a glare. "Yes i know it's hard to believe. But I can prove you. I'm an Angel. And T, you know. Theron. He's an angle too. But we are from different places. I came from up there, heaven. And Theron came from down there, underworld. But they have different name for angel. They think angel is too pure and belongs to heaven. So they call them self God. Theron is an Underworld God." He seems serious right now. And I don't know what to react. It's seem not real.

"Why are you here?"

"You are the determination of the end of the world."

"What??" I scream a bit.

"T, yes Theron. He got a job in the underworld. One of them is to make sure the mythical creatures stay on the ground. Based on the prophecy they will rise soon. And Theron is the one who responsible for it. But now he's not strong enough because part of him is missing. And it's...."

"His heart." I continue.

Now I'm scared.