Chapter 15: We kiss

After hours Paris and Ms. Jenkins come back to the livingroom where I waited for them. I can't read Paris face. She seems really shocked like something bad just hit her. She hugs a huge book with a leather cover on her chest.

"You ok Par?"

"She's fine. She just need rest. Can you drive her home safely?" Ms. Jenkins smiles at me. I nod

I take Paris with me to the car, she's too quiet for normal Paris. She even can't stop talking when she is sick.

After I drop Paris to the car I come back to the Ms. Jenkins house to take Paris's bag.

I open the door and I see Ms. Jenkins already sits on the sofa with Paris's bag beside her.

"Come here T and sit for a while." She gestures me to sit beside her. Now it's a bit creepy after I saw Paris's reaction after her time alone with Ms. Jenkins. I hesitate but still sit next to her anyway. I know. Stupid instinct.

"I think you have questions. A lot of questions in your mind. You can ask me"

"I.. um.. how can you know?" Stupid Althea. You know she has that power!

She smiles, so genuine. "T you are like an open book. Everyone can read you."

Am I? "I.. uh.. do you know Theron?" Straight to the point.

She chuckles. "I thought your first question will be like 'what happened with Paris' and so on."

"Oh yea right, that too"

"Don't worry T, she just processing everything. She will be fine by tomorrow cause she's smart and she has potential to be an amazing...." she stops.

"Amazing?" I raise my eyebrows

"Witch And yes I know Theron. We are friends."

"Wait what??? You two are witches?" Well that explain everything. "And how can you and Theron become friends?"

"It's a long story plus it was a long time a go I didn't remember for sure but... yeah we are witches."

"I didn't expect that, but I don't know why I'm not surprised."

"Yes I assume it'll be clear for you"

"Why you tell me this thing like we are going for a vacation? I mean it seems like you don't mind at all for me to know. I knew witches are real but I didn't expect you will come out like this. Easily."

"Come on darling I'm a witch. I know everything. Not exactly everything. Paris told me everything about what happened to all of you. So I assume you will not freak out when I tell you this thing. And I want to make it easier for Paris so she doesn't need to tell you."

"I will not hate Paris for whatever she is. She's my bestfriend. Beside witch is better than a nightmare slave."

"I know, she just worry. But I know."

"Why did Theron come here the other day?"

"He asked for some helps"

"What kind of help?"

"I think for that you should ask him your self. Plus you should be careful T. Underworld God is after you."

"Theron?"

"No the other god."

--‐-----------‐-----‐----------------------

After the conversation with Ms. Jenkins I come back to my house with Par. She didn't say a word the whole way back home. I go straight to my room after I drop Paris to her room. Zer was so surprised found his girlfriend looked like a zombie with a huge book on her chest.