Chapter 2: meet the angel

Paris was right. It's getting worst. The dream kind of sucks all my energy for a day. I'm exhausted even I slept for 8 hours. Should I meet Par's granny? But what should i say?
'I always have a dream about a scary but handsome guy since i was a kid? And his face seems familiar but strange? And he usually only smiles and see me from faraway but last night he was that close with my face and talked about his heart?'
Am I crazy?
My phone buzz twice. I groan. I really don't want to do anything today. I take my phone from table next to my bed lazily.

Bentley: where r u?

Bentley: it's not the right time to disappear and forget about our project! Be professional and mature for once!

I take a long breath and trying to calm my self. I really want to curse at him right now. Phew. I'm glad I have that self control. Don't know what will Paris do if she's seen this. My phone buzz again

Bentley: you have 5 minutes to come here or you know what will happen.

Damn it! I don't have time. I groan and roll out of the bed for twice this morning. I don't want to leave my comfy bed at the moment I really need energy. 1st paris, now this asshole make me out of my bed. But I can't loose this project. I need it! If they throw me away from this project i need to make a new group which I'll be alone and re-starts the observation. Remembering that i have a big part of this group they can't just banish me. Oh yes they can. I forget to tell you that the group remain of 3 people: me as the ex girlfriend of the asshole, the asshole (or yeah you know, Bentley), and the new girlfriend of the asshole, Anna.
Oh and don't forget we broke up a couple weeks a go let's say when the project was only one week old. Should I elaborate? Yes, An freaking na stoles my bf. my ex. Actually I didn't feel sorry about us. I don't even know what I felt about Ben. He was the one who liked me and claimed our relationship even i wasn't gave him yes or no. So yeah nothing to lose.

I'm ready in a minute and straight go to the library where the assholes at. I hate driving by my self. I always hate it. I'd rather sit in the passenger seat than be the driver. I'm bad in driving. Not bad. Really really bad in driving. Bentley used to drive me. Or Paris because she knows how bad my driving skills is. But I won't ruin her time with Zer. Even if she has her free time I don't wanna bother her. So I force my self to drive. In the middle of an empty road my phone keeps buzzing with Bentley's name on it. I try to pick up the phone when suddenly something falls through my car and I stop my car.

Did I just hit someone? But my eyes were on the road all the time and I'm sober. I mean, I didn't see someone on the road a minute a go. It must be a big rock fall from the hills. I decide to check what is on my car. When I'm about to open the car's door i saw a hand from on top of me. Oh god! A hand?? Is that mean that i hit someone? But I didn't.. the road was... how can... oh God.

I get out of the car to find a man body on top of my car. he's naked yet I think he might be die! Wait why is he naked? Nope it's not time for that kind of question. Oh god what should i do? What should i do? What? Okey, Paris. Yes Paris!! I'm walking through the road to find help in frustration as i call Paris. But She doesn't pick up. I tried again and finally she's answer my call.

"Par! Where are you?" I'm a bit shout

"In the class T. I have english class at the moment remember?" That sounds sarcastic. I think that's the code for she's enjoying her time with Zer and now I interrupt their moment.

But I'm shaking right now, the idea of I had killed someone is taking my mind. "Par i did a bad thing." Is the only words came out of my mouth. Now I start crying.

Paris sounds like worry now. "Thea what's going on? Tell me! Where are you? Are you hurt?"

I'm still crying and shaking and don't know how to answer Paris. "I think I might kill.."

"I haven't died yet" a male voice behind me make me jump and scared me out of hell.

I turn around to find the corps put a grins on his face standing 1 feet away from me. My jaw fall to the ground as i see him, alive. Now I'm a bit relieved and scared at the same time. He's not dead! But how can? Is he a ghost? I should had listen to Paris and met her granny.

"T?? T?? Thea!!! Are you ok?? Who was it? Althea! Answer me!" Paris's voice on the phone bring me back to earth.

"Par i.. i need to go. I'll call you later." Before Paris can protest i hung up the call.

I burst into anger as I approach him
"How can you still alive? Are you trying to prank me? Are you freaking insane? Who..." he cuts my word.

"So your name is T? Interesting." His voice is very smooth. Every words of his, sounds like a melody. He also has that angelic face. With blonde hair and blue eyes. He's like a model of magazine and plus he is naked.

"No, thats only for my closest friends. You can call me Thea." I feel so small standing In front of him. And ugly. How can a person be that beautiful!

Now i feel so stupid by answering his question and forget he just cut me off not even answer one of my questions. Stupid Althea being hypnotized by an angelic face.

"Ah! You remind me of a my old friend he has the same name as yours, T" he grins.