Chapter 1: Dreams

"Althea, you have it" he lean forward.
Our face almost touched. I don't know him. But I think we've met. But still I don't know him. I'm scared right now. Something in his eyes is threatening me. It's like he can eat me anytime.

"What do you mean? What do i have?"

"My heart" he grins.

Bam!!
Bam!!
Bam bam bam!!

"Thea wake up!" My best friend Paris is throwing everything in front of her to my bed. I groan and roll out of my bed full of protest in my face.

"Can you wake me as normal people do? My butt's hurt by something hard you had thrown at me!" It's true!

"I thought you were swallowed by your stupid dream! Again.." She pause for seconds. try to read my face. "The dream isn't it? The same guy?" Now her expression is full of worries.

I nod

"But this time, he said something. And guess what? He knows my name."

"Of course he knows! its your dreams. If it's mine it'll be my name. Duh" she plays her hand in the air.

I roll my eyes and walk down the stairs ignoring my best friend. She's following me ofcourse. I'm in the kitchen making something for breakfast when she sits in the counter.

"Breakfast?" My eyes move from cereal to her face.

"Actually i have a breakfast date and i tried to tell you while you were in your wet dream" she grins.

"Drop it Par" I throw a spoon to her. "You and Zer such a strange couple. Breakfast for date instead of dinner huh?" She's frowns at my words. "What is it Par?"

"Don't ask me ask Zer! I don't know he's bit strange lately. He always refuses to go out at night. I'm a bit worried though. Do you think he's cheating on me?" Her facial expression full of worry yet it's too cute for me knowing that she's a mad women type. I never thought she can be that worry about loosing a guy in her life.

"Listen Par. Even Stupid creatures on earth can see how Zeromi's feeling toward you. He loves you. He's like a lost puppy without you." Paris's cheeks turns red. "Beside, no one have a gut to beat your ass. You know, you're bit scary."

Paris face changes in a second to annoyed expression and throws me back my spoon with full power right at my chest. I giggle at her annoyed face. "Why still here? if you two only have a few time why don't you cherish that moment?."

Paris face soften. "Forget it. Best friend alert. I can't go anywhere"

I frown. "Jeez Par it's only dream! Like i never had before." I roll my eyes. "Go! Have fun! Say my hello to Zer."

"Exactly!" She snaps. I jump a bit didn't expecting her reaction. "It's not once or twice, T! you have this dream since forever! And now it becomes worst! Seriously T we need to talk to someone. Or If you believe in supernatural we can go to my granny! You know it sounds crazy but i have strange feeling about this. And its strong enough to make me worry" She never ever had that serious expression before. Is it that bad? My dreams?

"Not trying to make you down, but why your granny? We can go for psychiatrist or something" Paris said her grandmother has supernatural power. She can reads mind, look trough the future, past, even present. And also she said that her grandmother can manipulate weather. Crazy right? I know.

"Althea! I've told you, i have strange feeling about this. And its strong. I don't know if you believe me, I think i have a bit of my granny's power" she's really serious right now. I can feel the tension in the room. "And this is really serious problem."

"Okey! I'll go. But can you let me decide by my self when I'm ready to meet your granny? Because I haven't find any urg now. Beside I want you to go now before you need to find Zer in a shelter."

Her face full of confusion. "Why is it?"

I put that playfull face. "Cause if you ignore him he will become that lost puppy remember?"

She rolls her eyes and walks trough the door. "Fine. I'll go. Text me if you need something! Bye i hate you." She's gone

Now i left alone in the kitchen. The dream from last night was flashing through my mind. Who is he? Why do i need to keep dreaming about him? He's scary yet beautiful. I held my mom's necklace that hanging on my chest. I always remember when she gave me this. I used to adore it so much. The necklace is made by white gold. It came with like a small neon light that has a purple lotus in it as the eye of the necklace. I close my eyes and try to imagine my mom's face. But all i see is him.

"Althea. You have my heart." He grins
I shiver by his words. How can i have his heart? I don't even know him.

What does it mean?