Chapter 5: The Killer

"He killed your granny Thea. We assumed he killed your parent too." I'm speechless. Is he capable for doing that? Of course he's the God of underworld! My body start shaking and tears falling to my checks. Paris stands up to grab my shoulders. Leo continue "Your granny and mom should had something with his heart. And they must give you a clue. Do you remember anything?"

"I don't know. They never talk about it." I'm still shaking.

Paris hugs me closer. "What will happen if he finds his heart?" She must be as curious as i am.

Leo remains silent. He takes a long deeps breath. "He will be very strong and conducts the mythical creatures to the surface. At least that what my boss had told me."

"Your boss?" This time Zer who talks.

"Yes. Like the God of underworld, every angel have a job. And my job is in Earth safety department. Because The prophesy involves earth safety, it becomes my department's concern. Like I've told you, the prophesy was declared by the highest angel since a long time ago. It's not like he made it. It came from the God it self. And a few days a go the alert in up there, you know my department, was rang which mean some story lines of the prophesy had happened. And my boss want me to investigate it by my self and protect you without any concern of my department. So now I'm a secret agent."

"So you are the only one who know this information?" Zer raises his eyebrows.

"And my boss, but yes. The other angels only know a few informations. I don't know why maybe the boss really like my work so much and she sends me as a secret agent." He seems so proud of himself.

I can see Zer's expression is not agree with Leo. "I don't know Leo. As much as i hate Theron, it doesn't sounds like him. All I know he's so strict to underworld policy. That's why not all creatures can step out to the surface. If we want to go to the surface we need to be qualify enough. And It's hard to past through his requirements. Don't forget how he has eyes on earth. He will know in a second the creature who breaks his law."

"How can you know it so well Zer?" Paris rises her eyebrow. She smells something fishy.

Leo snap. "Of course he is. He's from there!"

Me and paris gasp in surprise. Zer's eyes wide. He seems scared now. "I... i can explain."

"Oh no, you haven't tell them?" Leo put his hand on his mouth regretting what he just did. Zer's eyeing him in anger.

"Babe... please." Zer seems desperate.

"Stop." Paris cuts him off. "Now it makes sense. You two were old friends. You came from underworld, you are a creature from underworld. And what else?" Paris face turns red. Zer only can watch Paris with his sad puppy's eyes.Paris remains silent. Zer too. Me an leo a bit uncomfortable standing between them.

"Answer my question. What are you?" Paris breaks the silence.

Zer sighs and watch Paris in hope. "I'm a werewolf."

"Well that's explain i can see your fang from the start." I burst into their intense conversation and 3 of them now watching me. Even leo gives me 'shut up' look. "I'm sorry, go on."

Now paris who sighs. "Just tell me if the reason you never want to go out with me at night lately is not because other werewolf girl."

Zer is surprise. "No babe. Of course not. When a werewolf find the love of his life, he will tied with her forever. No one can break their bound till one of them die."

Paris is blushing by his words. "Do you have a job too werewolf?"

"Of course he's an alpha. The leader of his colony." Now Leo is the one who ruin the moment. "Okey I'm sorry"

"Alpha? Wow Babe, i never know you had a good salary!" Paris hugs Zer like nothing happened. She's mad. I've told you.

"Are we okey babe?" Zer eyes is full of worries and hope.

"Either you werewolf or vampire I'll still love you. Even I'm glad that vampire doesn't exist, if it does I'll be scared out of hell." She hugs zer and smile. But Zer don't. "What is it?" Paris rises her eyebrow.

Zer sighs. "It does exist babe." He hugs Paris tightly. "But They won't touch you. Cause they know you're mine." It's cute to see them together. Even I forget that i was crying. Now I'm smiling at my best friends.

"Do you guys even care about the end of the world?" Leo snaps. He make me realize that i need to work. I excuse my self to three of them. Leo keep wanna go with me for my protection. But I don't want him to follow me wherever i go and act like a stalker. So Here is Zer become a volunteer to teach Leo about how to live in LA. After long back and forth i can go to work peacefully.

I'm at the front desk when a customer came. And I know what he is. He's a god in underworld. I can tell by his black wings. Because leo and zer spilled everything about underworld and heaven now i can recognize a creature by their feature. Actually I recognize it since i was a kid but no one believe me when I mention it. So i never know what they were. But now i know.

"Afternoon sir, How are you." I greet him. He has that shiny black hair and wear suit.

He grins. "Can you take care of my cat?" Why all of the angel and god have that pretty face! I feel ugly as an ordinary human.

"Sure, where is it?" I'm looking for the cat because I don't see him holding it.

"Later. I just visit to ask." i nod. He reads my name tag on my chest and smiles again, this time is different. "Ah, Althea."

I force my smile. I feel something bad about him. "Yes sir, just call me Thea."

He grins. "I know." I freeze. How can he knows my name? Then He left without saying anything. It's a weird day. Seems like every creatures know my name.

**************

I lay on my bed as soon as I arrive at my home. I'm tired but I'm not ready to sleep. I don't want to meet him in my dream. I'm not ready. Now I'm thinking of him. Is he really the bad person? Why did i feel save when he was around? I close my eyes nearly to sleep when I feel someone is watching me. I open my eyes to see Theron sitting on the couch in front of me wearing black v neck shirt and black jeans. I'm already in my dream.

"You kill my granny." I wake up and sitting in the edge of my bed.

He sighs. "Yes."

Now I'm about to cry. "You killed my parent too."

"No, of course not." He snaps. He seems honest. I'm crying now. I can't handle it. His face softened. He stands and walk closer to me now. He is a killer. Even he said that he didn't kill my parent, he killed my granny. I should be scared by now. But I'm not. It's strange. I feel save.

"I know why are you here." Now he kneels beside my bed. He's so close. His face is so close. I can see his eyes clearly. Its even more beautiful from this close. His lips is so pink and soft. It's not a nightmare I usually have. "I don't have your heart. I don't know what my granny and moms did to your heart. Bu they were not give me any clue." He looks at me so deep.

"Your mom has nothing to do with everything. She's a good person. But yes she did give me a clue." He leans forward closer to my face. I can feel his warm breath. His breath smells minty. Its only dream.

"She said something about your heart." I freeze.

"So you want to kill me like you killed my granny and take my heart?" Even its a dream i still feel I'm nervous by his presence and by his face this close to mine.

"I wish I could. But I can't." His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips.

I gulp. "Why are you always in my dreams? But why now its a bit different. We used to meet in a palace, why now we are in my room?"

He smiles. The sweetest smile I've ever seen in this world. "Oh honey, it's not a dream."

My eyes wide open. I pinch my self and it feels hurt. he's right. I'm not in my dream. Which mean, Theron is actually here, in my room.