Chapter 17: the traitor

Leo and Theron are looking at me didn't expect me to be here I guess.

"I don't want him to go!" I think I'm screaming a bit.

"T, relax we can talk about this." Theron is walking to my direction.

"Since when talking works for 3 of us!" I snap and he stop.

Leo sighs "he's right Althea, I think 3 of us need to talk."

"You better!" Me,
"About what?"And Theron snap at the same time to Leo.

Leo leans backward. "Can you 2 just.. calm.. Down.." There's a bit scared flashing on his face. He hesitate for a second but he continue. "To be honest, T. Since our last conversation I tried to put everything together like you asked and decided to..." he pause to find the words. "To tru..."

"Trust?" Theron helps leo with his word.

"Yes, that word. I try to Truuù...zzzz..tt you."

"Wow." Theron really doesn't know how to respond it. "You should... tell me earlier so we didn't... need to scream and shout." He rub his neck. "But-" He raises his brow. "Why you still ask me to stay away from T?"

"Yeah. You know Leo, so far T was the one who protect me from the nightmare slaves." I cross my arms on my chest try to look intimidating.

"You know I've told you the reason and I believe you remember it!" Leo copy my gestures and try to look more intimidating than me. But instead he looks so cute. What a mature.
"Wait a minute." Leo looks at Theron in the eyes like he realized something. "You told me it was your dog who saved her! And now she said it was you? That's mean you were here all night??" He's a bit scream now.

"I didn't say I wasn't here." T rises his shoulders.

"But you promise you won't be near her alone!" That's the unbelievable look from Leo.

"Well." T put his innocent face. I never see this face of Theron before. He looks adorable! I can't handle to run to him and squeeze that face. "I wasn't basically alone, Hera was with me."

"She's a dog!" Leo a bit scream and he manage to calm down.

I don't know why but the situation has changed I guess. It's not tense as it used to. Now it's more amusing for me to watch them acting like a kid.

Leo scoffs. "Next time I'll make sure to make everything clear with you!" He poin his finger to Theron.

Theron chuckles "sure man." Leo is annoy by it.

"Can we back to what we were talking about? Something more important?" As much as I like this amusing situation, we have something more important to discuss, cause you know I don't wanna stay away from Theron.

"Right. So how can you know that all Gods know she has it?" Theron cross his arms on his sexy chest.

"I've told you don't ask about it!"

"Come on. You said you trust me."Theron groans.

Leo frowns. "Fine. The witch told me. She said many Gods came to her just to asked about her. I think someone just spill about this so it's not a secret between me and my boss anymore." Now he's what? Disappointed?

"Which witch? Laura?" Theron rises his brow.

"Yes. Laura Jenkins. Now I think I need to be extra careful to take care of you." Now he looks at me. "There's a lot of possibilities other creatures are after you too, like the nightmare slave. Also if my boss knows about other creatures have known about the deets of the prophecy they will arrest me because they'll think I'm the traitor." He's sad. He sits on my bed. I feel sorry for him. I sit next to him to comfort him.