C4

I'm woken up by the shaking. It was Chuck he was shaking my shoulder. It's day 3 now. Nothing really happened. Devil is slowly opening up to us. One way or another, I'll find out about him. I open my eyes, and I see Devil standing next to Chuck.
Devil: Time to wake up Ace.
I look up at Devil, and I get up. We start walking around our cell. There is a schedule here. You wake up and do nothing, you are then given breakfast after an eternity, after you eat you are forced to go into a room where you are tortured for a while, then released at night. Right back to the cell. You don't all get tortured at once. Different person everyday. I look at Devil.
Me: What is it like?
Devil: Hmm?
Me: The torture
Devil: P-Please don't talk about that... I don't want to talk about it
We all sit down together again, and converse for a bit.
Me: All I'm saying is that you should clean your weapon every day
Chuck: And we are saying that that time differentiates depending on what environment you are in
Devil: That is the way that I have been getting along
I look at him.
Me: A-
I'm cut off by the sound of the door sliding open. I turn around to see a commando droid.
Devil: You two get behind me!
I do as we were told, and the commando droid starts moving towards us. Devil yells something before he tries to hit the droid. The droid stagers back a little bit but it starts walking towards Devil again. It jumps at Devil and effectively knocks him down. He starts hitting at Devil, but Devil is blocking a lot of them. Devil pushes the droid off him, and the droid picks itself back up. It says something in the radio before running at Chuck. Screaming I knock it to the ground and two more BX series droids come in with shock batons. I ignore it and start hitting the droid on the ground. I feel a shock go through by body. I feel pain as I fall to the ground, and everything goes black.