-Chapter 2-

You woke up, confused of where you are. You were on a bed and that was all you could work out because you're a pea brained shit head.
     There was a window on the wall next to you. Wherever you were, you were above the clouds. You thought the height limit was 256, but you were most definitely wrong.
     An ugly woman walks through the door in front of you. She had a strange figure. She had what looked to be pink and white fox ears, and a pink snout.
    You contemplated whether or not you were at furry convention. You decided it was a no just so you don't start panicking.
    She weird furry man I mean lady picks you up with her boney hands. You start planking to show your fear. She opens the door with her furry powers and puts her feet outside the ugly room toy were once in.
    That's when it hit you.
    You were in a hospital.
    You didn't know why, the last thing you could remember was a dancing grape. Maybe you magically survived an overdose.
    The ugly furry man I mean woman brings you to the front desk area and actually no she doesn't she throws you out of the hospital like the peice of shit that you are.
    You're sitting in the dirt in your ugly clothes you got at goodwill. Just then, that same dancing grape approaches you.