-Chapter 27-

Death warning??

You brought Natsuki and Garfield upstairs to discuss your plan.
"So.. we threaten purple guy by threatening to hurt Ennard. That was the plan."
"Yeah.. that sounds good." Natsuki smirked.
You looked over at Garfield who has been awfully quiet.
"Are you okay, Garfield?" You asked.
"Oh.. yeah I'm fine." He responded not so awesomely.
Something was probably wrong.
You brushed it off for now.
"So, when are we gonna execute the plan?" Natsuki asked.
There was a sudden bang outside. You rushed over to the window and peaked out the curtains. There was a hole in the middle of the road that was on fire.
"Guys, come look!"
"Woah.. what happened?!" Natsuki gasped.
"Could it be.." Garfield started awesomely. "Purple guy..?"
Just then, purple guy arose from the flames looking all around him.
"Guys get down!" You whispered.
You all crouched beneath the window.
"Does he know Ennard is here?!" Natsuki asked.
"No.. I don't know how he would."
"He could. He probably does. He might've tracked his phone!" Garfield suggested cooly.
"You're right! We haven't even gone over the full plane yet.." You muttered. "Natsuki! Check where purple guy is!"
"Alright!" She poked her head over the top of the window but immediately put it back down.
"Guys-"
The door then busted open, and purple guy was standing right in front of you.
"PURPLE GUY!" you all shouted at once.
The expression on his face was beyond angry. You knew a fight was about to happen.
Purple guy looked away from you and ran to the basement door, before he could touch it you grabbed his ankle and pulled him back.
You slowly got up, running outside.
"Fine! I guess I'll just kill you right now!" Purple guy said, clenching his teeth.
He ran out side and lunged himself at Natsuki.
"NO!" Garfield shouted awesomely, running over to purple guy.
He pulled Purple guy back with his furry paws, but was too small to pull him farther.
"UGH.." Purple guy groaned reaching for his pocket.
You ran back inside the house, stumbling inside the kitchen to look for a knife. You hesitated to check inside the basement before going back outside, but you didnt have time. You ran back outside to Purple guy trying to break free from both Natsuki and Garfield's grasp.
"Y/N! COME ON, STAB HIM!" Natsuki shouted out at you. Purple guy broke free and shot the gun at you, but you dodged it just in time.
You grabbed both Garfield and Natsukis hand and ran inside. You ran up the stairs and hid inside if a bedroom.
You locked the door as Natsuki began to tear up.
"What's wrong?!" You asked.
"We're never going to kill him.." She muttered.
"Of course we will. We wont let him win!" Garfield said cooly, trying to encourage Natsuki.
"No.. we can't. Its impossible."
There was sudden banging on the door.
You, Natsuki, and Garfield all stumbled into the closet.
Natsuki started whispering to you as you heard the door open.
"Y/N.. if this is the end.. just know.." She took a deep breath. "I love you.."
You looked at her with a surprised expression, but before you could soeks the closet door swung open.
"THERE YOU ARE!" Purple guy shouted pulling Garfield.
"NO!" Natsuki shouted grabbing purple guy from behind.
You tried to pull Garfield away, but Pure guy fell to the ground.
Slowly getting up, he pulled a gun from his pocket.
Natsuki gasped as the gun was aimed at her head. Purple guy quickly pulled the trigger before he could be stopped.
Natsuki felt to the floor, blood dripping down her forehead.
You, Garfield, and purple guy stood in silence as purple guy glanced at her and smirked.
"No.." you muttered. "This can't be real.."
You out your hand over your mouth as you began to cry.
"No.. no no no.."
Purple guys smile grew wider.
"I.. I didn't get to tell her I love her.."
Garfields expression turned to complete rage while you were begining to sob.
There was so much emotions built up inside of you. The one you loved just died right in front of you. Killed by the one you most despised, her brother.
You gripped the knife that was still in your hand and glanced at purple guy. Instead of attacking him, you ran down stairs to the basement. You made sure to keep the door unlocked so purple guy would witness what you were about to do. You held your knife as you walked over to Ennard.
He looked up at you with the same expression you had. Vengeful. You thought to yourself. You realized. You were the villian now. You wanted to kill his loved one just like he killed the one you loved. Something only a villain would do. But this time, out of spite. You couldn't do it. Realizing you're the bad guy you couldnt bring yourself to do it. Because.. Ennard didn't deserve this. Purple guy did.
"Y-Y/N.." He muttered. "Are you going to kill me or not?" He spoke through his tears.
"No.."
"Do you even know why Purple Guy is trying to kill you?"
You finally sat there as an emotional mess to think, Ennards been trying to tell you all this time. But you were too caught up in defeating purple guy to acknowledge it.
"No.. I don't."
"Then listen to me, Y/N..."
"I'm listening.."
Before Ennard could open his mouth the door at the top of the stairs slowly opened.