-Chapter 16-

"Okay, guys. Remember! You have to be quiet. We cant let him notice us!" Natsuki said, adjusting her fake mustache.
"Of course, I will do this epicly." Garfield said awesomely, while doing acrobatic tricks towards the Steve harvey action figure aisle.
"Oh, I wanna come!" You shouted.
"Guess I can do this all on my own then." You heard Natsuki mumble.

[Natsuki's POV]

"UGH, idiots.." I mumbled.
They left me to defeat purple guy all on my own! It wasn't even my problem, it was Y/N's..
I looked in each of the aisles, but there was no sign of purple guy.
"Hm.. if I was purple guy, what would I be looking for.. oh! I know!"
Purple guy would be looking for some food for a hot dinner date with Ennard. I never knew I knew my own brother so well!
I stomped my way over to the frozen foods. He had to be there, I know it!
"Where are you, BROTHER?!" I shouted, trying to find puple guy.
"Shh! Keep it down!" A furry shushed me.
"Ugh.. stupid furries.." I mumbled.
I walked past the furry, keeping my eyes peeled.
I let out a gasp.
"What the!?-"
The furry suddenly wrapped his arms around my neck, trying to choke me.
"HAH! Got you now!"
"What the-?! Get off of me! Ugh.. I can't breathe!"
The furry suddenly pushed me to the gorund.
"What the.."
The furry slowly took off its fursuit hat.
And that's when I saw my biggest enemy.
Skeppy.

[Y/N's POV]

"Ooh! No! I want that one!" You growled snatching the Bob duncun action figure out of Garfield's hands.
"Fine! Then I get this one!" Garfield said awesomely, taking the Albert Einstein figure off the shelf.
Suddenly, you heard a scream in the distance.
"Woah! Did you hear that, Garfield?!"
"Yeah, that sounded like Natsuki!"
"Come on, we need to go find her!" You yelled, snatching Garfield's hand and running towards the frozen food section.
"It sounds like it came from over here!"
You both arrived in the frozen foods section. You scanned the room, but Natsuki was nowhere to be seen.
"Oh no, where did she go?!" Garfield said, worryingly, but also very awesomely.
"Hey, look up there!" You noticed a hole in the middle of the ceiling. "She might've went up there!"
"How could she of gotten up there? She's too short!"
"Hmm.. you're right.. wait! What if she was.. kidnapped!"
"Oh no! We have to save her!"
"But what about purple guy?!"
"We can worry about him later, right now, we need to save Natsuki!"
You nodded in agreement.