-Chapter 25-

You woke up to muffled screaming coming from the basement. You felt much better, and slept well. You were very hungry, because you havent eaten in awhile, but there obviously would be no food in the house. Your first mission was to check on Ennard. The yelling got louder the deeper you went in the basement. When you say Ennards eyes locked on you, they were filled with anger, but you knew he was scared.
"WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!" He yelled. "HOW DID YOU-"
"SHUT UP!" You slapped Ennard. He didn't finish his sentence.
"I'm simply using you as bait to lure in PURPLE GUY! I'll probably kill you right after!"
"Oh don't you dare. I'm not gonna lep you hurt either one of us!"
"Sure!" You laughed, walking back up the stairs.
You heard Ennard crusing at you but you werent bothered. You locked the basement door and were ready to go out for some food.

Getting some nice air while walking to the nearest restaurant, you remembered that Ennard said that purple guy was gonna kill Garfield and Natsuki! How could you forget! You dropped everything else you had on your mind and ran towards Nataukis house.
"No..nonono.." You mumbled.
What if they were.. already dead? Garfield.. and Natsuki. You quickened your pace, you ran up the walkway to Natsukis house and banged on the door. It was unlocked, but jammed! You started hitting with a large rock and it loosened the door.
"NATSUKI! GARFIELD?!" You shouted, hoping they were okay.
You ran up the stairs to see Natsuki and Garfield collapsed on the floor, with bloody noses.
"G-GUYS?! WHAT HAPPENED?!"
They both looked at you in shock.
"Y-Y/N, YOU'RE OKAY!" Garfield stuttered awesomely.
"What happened to you guys?!"
"P-Purple guy.. he attacked us!" Natsuki pointed to the hole in the roof. "But.. he left just seconds before you came in.."
"Almost like.." Garfield started. "He knew that Y/N was gonna be here!"
"Ok.. we can worry about this later, you guys need to clean yourselves up and maybe we can go out to eat?"
"Yeah, that sounds great!"

After eating at the fancy restaurant and finally getting full, you decide to "head home" to check on Ennard.