EPILOGUE

About a month passed since the incident with purple guy, and it's been a day since Natsuki's funeral. Everybody was a bit dreadful because of the funeral, but you knew it was all going to be better soon.
You, Garfield, Ennard, and Purple Guy all lived in the same house. Natsuki's house.
Garfield's old roommate, Ochaco, bought the house from him and became a rich billionaire. They're still in touch, which is great. They're very good friends, too.
Nobody knows what happened to Skeppy, whether he died, went to jail, or is still on the run for attempted murder.
Purple guy has been acting off for a few days, but you rubbed it off as him being  a bit off because of Natsukis funeral.

"Hey! Y/N!" Ennard tapped your shoulder.
"Hm?" You turned around.
"I kinda need your help.. maybe going shopping.. for jewelry?"
"Huh? Why jewelry? I mean, I'm down, but why?"
"Well.. don't tell anyone but I've been thinking about proposing to purple guy.."
"Oh? Really?!" You grinned. "Of course I'll help!"
You bother headed back inside, and Ennard ran up the stairs.
"Hey. Garfield, what are you watching?" You asked Garfield, leaning on the couch.
"Oh. Just spongebob. To remind myself of the old days, yknow? And to get my mind off of Natsuki, I guess."
"Oh.. hope you feel better, Garfield!"
"Thanks!" Garfield said, Awesomely. You looked out the window to see Purple guy out on the back porch leaning on the fence.
"Hey, I'll be back in a minute, okay Garfield?"
"Alright!" Garfield nodded awesomely.
You went outside on the porch, feeling the nice breeze, looking at the beautiful sunset.
"Hey, purple guy, what're you doing out here?"
Purple guy jumped back a little bit.
"Oh.. I dunno. Just looking at the sunset, I guess."
"Why don't you have Ennard come join you?"
"Uh.. I dunno just wanna be alone, I guess."
"Oh? Alright. I'll leave you he then, cya!" You stepped back inside, going up the stairs to your bedroom.
You flopped onto the bed, slowly picking yourself up and gazing at your nightstand.
You hopped off the bed and walked over to the nightstand, picking up a framed picture of Natsuki. The most beautiful picture of her. Her pretty pink hair and shiny eyes.
You gave a sad smile to yourself, looking at the photo. You set it back down and opened your curtains, again, looking at the amazing sunset. Ready for another splendid day to come.

But little did you know, this was only half of this crazy story.