-Chapter 9-

You were trying my best not to move, but it was hard. You didn't know why he told you not to move, but it was probably for your own safety.
You clenched on your steve harvey figure.
"I'll kill you, purple guy.." You muttered.
You could still hear the screams and chaos caused by purple guy. "Even if it's the last thing I do."
You heard the screams and ruckus getting closer and closer.
"Funtile Senpai! Be careful!" You yelled from inside.
"You." You heard a faint voice call. Funtime senpai gasped.
"I know Y/N is somewhere around here.. I heard them.. WHERE ARE THEY?!"
Oh no..
Purple guy.. he was there!
"U-Uhm.." Funtime senpai muttered. "Who's that?"
"Don't act stupid! You know what, I don't have time for this!" Purple guy exclaimed. You heard him run toward funtime senpai.
"NO! WAIT-" Senpai shouted.
You didn't want funtime senpai to be hurt.
"FUNTIME FREDDY!" You screamed.
"I KNEW IT!" Purple guy yelled.
Purple guy jammed a knife into funtime senpai's arm, right through his circuits.
"Ngh.." Senpai coughed. "Wait! P-Please!"
He hurt funtime freddy.
He hurt senpai.
You knew what you had to do now.
You pressed against senpai's stomach.
"Y/N! Don't!"
You forgot about him telling you not to move, but you didn't care-
You screamed in pain.
You felt several pieces of metal enter your body, almost into your head, and some inches away from your heart. You could barley move.
"Hahahaha!" Purple guy laughed. "I guess you did the job for me!"
"N-no.. y/n.."
"N-No..." you mutteted.
You weren't going to give up yet. You were weak. You could barley move. But you werent going to give up now. You weren't going to die. You weren't letting purple guy getting the satisfaction he wanted.
You pressed against funtime senpai's stomach, more screams came out of you. The joints dug deeper into your skin.
Springlocks.
You pressed harder. But you were stuck.
Funtime senpai opened his stomach, feeling the pressure from you.
You gasped for air.
"Y-YOU! PURPLE GUY!" You screamed with all the strength you had left.
You pulled away from the springlocks. Well.. you tried. But it didn't work. They were stuck deep in your skin.
"Hahahah! You stand no chance against me!"
You put your head down. You knew it was true. But you weren't going down without a fight.
"I will kill you. EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"
You jumped away from the springlocks with all the strength you had. You charged at purple guy.
"DIE!"