-Chapter 24-

You were pretty close to your neighborhood, but then it hit you. Why would you go to your neighborhood? Would that he one of the first places purple guy would check? You wnated to choose a different spot to keep Ennard captive, but you didnt have time. You made your way to the deep side of the neighborhood, where most of the houses and buildings were most definitely not in use. Luckily, nothing about it gave you an eerie feelings so you were fine heading in.
You decide to choose the first house, as you know that it is probably in the best condition. Your arms and legs started to hurt from walking all this way carrying an unconscious body, you locked the door behind you as soon as you got inside and took a seat at the dining table. The house was in very good condition and was still furnished. After a short break, even though you were sure you needed more time, but you must wanted to get Ennard out of the way. You opened the basement door and turned on the light. It was in good condition, aswell. You weren't too pleased about that considering you have a hostage in there, but it would have to do. You tied Ennard to a chair that was, conveniently, already in the basement. You were surprised of your accomplishment. You wanted to do more but your body was already aching. You got out of the basement and took a seta on the couch, turning the tv on. You turned on your favorite channel and slowly drifted off to sleep.