-Chapter 28-

Purple guy slowly emerged from the door. Your eyes widened and your  mind went blank for a few seconds.
"Y/N?" Ennard asked, not being able to see the top of the stairs.
"What do I do.." You muttered.
"..Y/N?" Ennard spoke again.
Purple guy slowly began walking down the stairs, knowing you had no where to run.
"Purple guy.." Ennard mumbled.
Purple guy slowly backed you against the wall. You were avoiding eye contact with purple guy, keeping your eyes locked with Ennard.
You knew you could try to push him, but it probably wouldnt do you any good.
"Wait!" Ennard called out.
Purple guy slowly turned around to look at his partner.
"Don't hurt Y/N.. not yet, anyway.."
"What? Are you stupid?" Purple guy scoffed.
"Not yet.. Purple guy, Y/N doesn't know anything.."
"What?"
"They don't understand why you're trying to kill then! They don't understand anything!"
"..So?"
"So, we can't kill them.. not yet.."
Purple guy looked at you for a second, looking back at Ennard.
"..We tell them, and then we kill them!"
"No! Purple guy.."
"Well there isn't anything you can do to stop me."
"NO! Purple guy! You don't understand!"
Purple guy put the same gun he used to kill Natsuki, and put it up against your head.
"NO! PURPLE GUY, STOP!" Ennard tried to free himself from the chair.
You closed your eyes and braced yourself.
"This is the end, isn't it." You thought to yourself.
You remember all your friends you've made. And the ones you'll never forget even after death, Natsuki and Garfield.
You felt the gun shift and you heard a loud thud. You opened your eyes and Purple guy was pressed again the wall, Garfield standing at the buttom if the staircase.
"Leave Y/N alone! I'm not letting you hurt another one of my friends!" Garfield hissed awesomely.
"Garfield!" You smiled.
"You do you keep stopping me?! As soon as I get close to finally kill Y/N you always wanna show up and screw everything over!" Purple guy tool a dep breath. "If it wasnt for all of your stupid friends you would of been dead a long time ago! Right in my old house, too..."
"Purple guy.. I don't want to fight anymore.. I don't want revenge.." You said, Shaking.
"Do you really think I could just let you live?! After all of this?!"
"Please! I don't want this.. just, please.. we can all live in peace and go our separate ways."
"No way! I-" Purple guy stopped, looking over at Garfield and Ennard, then looking back at you.
"Purple guy, please, calm down and think about this.." Ennard stepped in.
"I'm sorry, Y/N.." Purple guy said in a non-convincing voice. "I guess you don't deserve this if you don't even understand what happened."
"So you'll leave us alone..?" You asked, a bit surprised.
"Yes.. I'm sorry for.." purple guy stopped, unable to find the right words. "..Everything."
You knew you couldnt forgive him, but you didnt want to test him knowing this could all be over in just a few minutes.
"I forgive you." You smiled.
You went to go untie Ennard, as purple guy went up the stairs.
All 3 of you went up to the first floor. Purple guy was waiting at the door.
"Thank you, purple guy." Ennard said, hugging him.
"Is this really all over?" You looked at Garfield.
"Yeah, I think so.."
"Hey.." Ennard interrupted.
"Yeah?" You looked over.
"Should we all walk home together?"
You looked at Garfield, who nodded his head.
"Yeah, we should!"

You all walked down the side walk together, the other 3 talking to eachother. The fight was over. You could all live in peace. Maybe truly forgive eachother and become friends, but that's a stretch.
You thought about all your friends you would never forget, and some you could never forgive purple guy for harming.
Chica, funtime freddy senpai, sponegbob, and finally, Natsuki.. the one you'll always love.
You started to tear up, thinking about her. But she would be happy for you if she were here. You're finally done.
"Hey.. uh.. I have to go make a phone call, be right back, guys.." Purple guy said, walking back down the sidewalk.
"Alright, hurry up!"

You, Garfield, Ennard, and surprisingly, the antagonist of this crazy story, Purple guy, will all live happily together.

Purple guy looked behind him seeing the others stop st the cross walk, waiting for him. It hurt him to have to finally make this phone call. He thought it would be reliving after all this time, but the reason for the call was unexpected. He stopped st the opposite end of the sidewalk, far enough away so nobody would hear him.
He quickly dialled the number, looking behind him.
The phone rang for a few seconds, then someone finally picked up.
"Yes?"
"Sorry, boss."