-Chapter 3-

You woke up. You couldn't see anything. Everything was black. You didn't remember what happened.
Guess I'm back in the hospital bed. You thought to yourself.
"Hello? Is anybody there?" You called out, waiting for an answer.
But the only thing you received was silence.
"Helllooooo? Are you just going to keep me here FOREVERRRR?" you shouted, getting IMPATIENT.
You heard the sound the sound the door creak. That didn't sound like the hospital door. You try to sit yourself up, but your hands are tied behind you.
"HELLOOOOO-" you were cut off by a basketball being thrown at your face. The basketball caused the blindfold you had on to fall down.
Oh no.. you thought, seeing what was in front of you.
It was the grape.
He stares at you with an intimidating glare. You glance around the room, noticing your surroundings, you're on a bed. You know that this means bad things. And you just EXACTLY what's about to happen. Yeah, I'm talking to you, Y/N. This isn't an x reader fanfic so fuck off idiot. You knew you were going to die.
"Oh well well well, what do we have here?" His eerie voice rang out.
"Where am I?!" You had a pretty good idea, but you needed answers.
"Well you see," the grape started.
"You seemed to survive the first time I tried to kill you."
"...What?" You say. "Wait, so this was all planned?!"
The grape nodded his head.
"Do you know who I am..?" He asked, eager for your response.
"I... wait.. WAIT A MINUTE.."
you sat there for a moment, thinking to yourself. This couldn't be true.
"P-Purple.. Purple guy?!" You shout out.
"Yes! That's right.." he said. Taking a gun from his pocket.
"From all those fanfics you read.. about ME. I thought you would remember me off the bat! You even tried to write one yourself, but that didn't turn out to well, did it?" He said, aiming the gun right at you.
"W-Wait! W-We can talk! Please!"
"NO! It's time to get rid of you... ONCE AND FOR ALL! HAHAHAHAHA!"
He adjusted his aim, and pulled the trigger.