-Chapter 11-

It was now your mission to kill purple guy.
For chica and funtime senpai. You were going to get revenge.
You exited the archery arena, tears falling from your face. You were going to go to town and get everything you needed to prepare yourself.
You were walking down the sidewalk, when something caught your eye. Your neighborhood.
"It wouldnt hurt to spare a few minutes.." you thought.
You crossed the street and made your way over to your neighborhood. You glanced at your house and saw the street.
The street. Where it all happened. Where it all started. The street where purple guy ran you over.
You walked down the sidewalk and stared at the street. You could still see a few drops of blood from where it happened. If you didn't cross this street, none of this would've happened. You would've lived a happy life with your action figure, and possibly got with your ex, chica.
Where did purple guy even come from? This thought crossed your mind as you made your way down the sidewalk, looking where the bus could've come from. Till something caught your eye. A big purple house.
Purple guy had to live there. Who else would choose a big purple house?
You crossed the street, over to the purple building.
"Wow.." you mumbled. It looked decent up close.
You looked through the windows. It wouldn't hurt to peek inside, right? Maybe purple guy was in there. And you could finally get a chance to kill him.
You walked over to the door and peaked through the window next to it. You didn't see anyone. The coast was clear for now.
You pushed open the door very slowly careful not to make any noise.
"Hey! What are you doing in here?!" You heard a squeaky voice pipe out.
You turned your head to the side to see a short petite girl with pink hair staring at you.
"Who are you?-" You gasped.
"Who are YOU?" She chided.
"Uh.. I'm Y/N.." You mumbled.
"Oh... that's a nice name.. I guess." The girl blushed. "I'm Natsuki!"
Natsuki..? Haven't you heard that name before? Probably not. But it sounded familiar.
"B-But, why are you here?!"
"Um.. to see.. purple guy?"
You started to panic. What if she called the cops? What if purple guy didnt live here and you just broke into a random girls house?
"Oh.. pure guy. He's upstairs with his friend."
"Oh.. thanks.. are you his mom?"
"Mom?!" Her face turned red. "No! I'm his sister!!"
"Oh.. my bad." You ran up the stairs as quickly as possible.
You looked around at all of the doors. Which one could be- oh.
You walk over to the purple door and put your ear up against it. You hear a few people talking, but cant make out their voices or what they're saying.
You carefully open the door. You widen your eyes at the sight.
Purple guy.. an ennard.. are MAKING OUT?!