-Chapter 26-

You made it back home, to check the basement.
"Ugh, you're back.." Ennard sighed.
Before you responded you noticed something on the ground.
A.. a phone?
You bent down to pick it up. It was set on purple guys contact..
You looked up at Ennard
"What is this.."
Ennard's eyes filled with fear, but he tried to play it off like he was calm.
You looked at the most recent message sent.
"Y/N trapped me in a basement. I'm not sure where.. but you need to come look."
Could.. could this be the reason why purple guy fled from Natsuki's house?!
You threw the phone back on the floor and stomped on it until there were bits and pieces of it everywhere.
Even though he was only bait, you didn't want purple guy to know his exact location yet. It might put you in danger.
"Purple guy is gonna find me. He's gonna kill you, and your friends."
"No he won't! I'm finally gonna kill him, after everything he's done to me!"
"No you won't! I wont let you! He doesnt deserve any of this!"
"HOW DO YOU KNOW?! You don't know anything he's done to me or my friends.." You sighed. "Even if you do, you don't know the full story!"
"I know the full story, Y/N! You're the one that doesnt know anything!"
"What?! You're just bias! You're his boyfriend!"
"WHY WONT YOU LISTEN TO ME Y/N?!"
"I AM LISTENING!"
"OBVIOUSLY NOT! YOU WON'T LISTEN WHEN I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN STUFF TO YOU!"
"WELL IM THE ONE BEING TARGETED!"
"I'M THE ONE TRAPPED IN YOUR BASEMENT TO BE USED AS BAIT TO KILL MY OWN BOYFRIEND!"
Your face dropped then you looked away from him as you walked up the stairs. Where you turning into the bad guy? Was this wrong?
"No.." you muttered, jerking your head away as you locked the basement door behind you.
"I need to do this.."
You went to the kitchen and filled a plastic cup with water. And leaned on the counter and sipped from your cup.
"Maybe.. I should listen to him? Is there actually something I'm missing?"
You finished your water and threw the cup away.
"No.. he could be lying.."
You have to tell Natsuki and Garfield about Ennard. Just in case purple guy tries to attack, you wouldnt win if it was 2 against 1. You know how powerful purple guy and Ennard are.
You started to text Natsuki and Garfield to meet you outside of the house you were in. That's were you would tell them everything.
"Alright, I'm on my way, Y/N!" Natsuki texted back.
"Ok" Garfield texted awesomely.

You waited on the steps of the porch for them both to arrive. You saw Natsuki jogging up to the house and Garfield trailing behind her.
"You're here!" You smiled and waved to them.
"Yep! Why did you want us to meet here?" Natsuki asked.
"Well.. I came up with another plan to take down purple guy."
"Oh? What is it?" Garfield asked awesomely.
"Well I'm planning to lure him into this house. And threaten him, kinda."
"Oh? How would we threaten him? He's confident about his power."
"Well.. just come with me." You gestured Natsuki and Garfield to follow you.
You opened up the basement door and slowly made your way down the stairs, turning on the light.
Natsuki gasped.
"Y/N! I can't believe it! How did you even manage to capture ennard!" She stopped to take a breath. "This is perfect."
Ennard looked up with an angry expression.
"What the hell do you guys want.." He scuffed.
"Wow.. this is perfect, Y/N! Purple guy is totally gonna fall for this!" Natsuki squealed.
Ennard began to tear up and cry silently, you were the only one to notice this.
You looked at Natsuki and Garfields proud smiles.
You were proud of yourself too, but seeing Ennard cry in a situation like this.
You knew this was wrong, but you didn't care. It had to be done. It was for the best.
"Don't worry.. he tried to kill you." You mumbled to yourself.
"What was that, Y/N?" Natsuki asked.
"Oh. Nothing."