ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰᴏᴜʀ !

YaYa's Pov

YaYa's Pov

Oct. 12
11:17 pm

ʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ

❝STOP BEFORE you wake him up", Secret said reffering to a sleeping Simba. Zion huffed and stopped trying to get up. Alexis fidgets from the commotion on the cushion next to her.

We were all at the "bando" chilling. Secret was in Zions lap, and Simba was in hers.

Jabari was sitting on the floor playing a game on the PlayStation with Edwin. While Chris was at the kitchen table polishing his guns. Santino was out with some girl.

I sat between Kahil and Ant. More so by Kahil, and Antonio just had the audacity to sit next to me.

I'm still pissed. We've briefly talked about the problem, but he's just not saying what I want to hear.

"You keep doing the same move, that's technically cheating", Alexis points out to Edwin who was infact pressing the same three buttons.

"I'm not even winning. Mind yo business"

"That's why fool", Alexis retorts earning the side eye from Edwin.

"We need to go do sum. I'm tired of being in this lil ass house", Kahil speaks up, locking his phone and standing.

"Sit yo ass down. We ain't goin nowhere till the block cools down", Chris states. Kahil sits down crossing his arms in defeat.

"Mane y'all niggas lame", Kahil mumbles.

"Right I'm tryna shoot some shit up. Plus I heard B Axe was back in town", Zion states rubbing his hands together like a fly.

B Axe has been our opp for the longest, ever since him & his sorry excuse for a gang tried to get over on us with our product.

Zion has been persistent on putting a bullet between his eyes but Chris has been telling them to hold out on poppin him cause the "blocks hot".

"We gone get em when we get em", Jabari says making Zion sigh again.

"Fuck that, let's go rob one of them Eastside houses", Antonio says getting the boys hyped up, well the immature ones anyway.

Of course Jabari, Chris, and Edwin disagreed. Making the room sigh once again.

"Y'all voted for me right?", Alexis asks for only the 10th time this week.

"Yes Alexis", we all say.

"Shouldn't have voted for yo annoying ass. Wish I can take it back", Kahil rolls his eyes.

"Bitch-"

"Who all is coming to the homecoming game anyways?", I ask.

"Sorry baby but I can't. I gotta take care of my moms. But you can tell me all about it", Antonio responds first, but I barely give him a glance. Lying bitch.

"I'm too old for that shit", Jabari mumbles eyes still focusing on the game.

"I'm there if you are", Kahil flirts scooting closer and draping his arm over me.

Antonio flicks Kahils arm off of me and pulls me close into his chest.

"I'm down", Chris speaks up, clicking his gun and looking at it in all it's shiny glory. Finally sastified with it's cleaning.

"I got business to handle", Zion says.

"But z-", secret starts but stops once she sees his stern look.

"I said I got business to handle damn"

She rolls her eyes before setting Simba on the floor, getting out of his lap and sitting on the floor next to Jabari.

Zion sighs standing up, he rubs his hands over his face and heads down the dark hallway. The sharp sound of a door closing let's us know he's not coming back.

"Christ y'all dramatic", Kahil says opening a can of pringles. I stiffle a laugh, ion want Secret unleashing her wrath on me.

I wonder if Brandon's going. We've been on facetime quite a bit lately. I can honestly say I enjoy his awkward & sarcastic company.

Messages; Brandon🐝💛

Myana💗🦋
You coming to the hoco game?

Brandon🐝💛
Im in the game, so yeah ig

Myana💗🦋
Leave the sarcasm at the door
N oh frl how come you didn't mention that you play?

Brandon🐝💛
It's not really a big deal
I'm probably gonna be on the bench anyways.

Myana💗🦋
If you say so...
What's ur jersey number

Brandon 🐝💛
#

13
Is THE Myana Kuwonu gonna cheer for me😯
Wow

Myana💗🦋
She may, she may not.
Stop acting like I'm not nice to your blind ass

Brandon🐝💛
see- uk what nvm
I'll get what I can get

Myana💗🦋
That's the grateful boy I raised

Brandon🐝💛
I'm uncomfortable-
Goodnight Myana

Myana💗🦋
Goodnight b

Ik nobody reads this shit but I'ma keep updating
Here go a lil filler for ya;)

☠Ik nobody reads this shit but I'ma keep updatingHere go a lil filler for ya;)