ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ !

Myana's Pov

Myana's Pov

Nov. 4
4:52 pm

ᴜᴠᴇɴɪʟᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ

❝YEEN GOTTA keep touching me bruh damn", Kahils familiar voice boomed through the Juvenile Detention halls.

He yanked his body from the officer.

Chris shook his head in disappointment before standing up.

"Sir we need you to sign these papers", the lady behind the desk says and Chris signs it before mugging Kahil.

"Baeeeeee, look how they do me", Kahil says to me.

"Jesus help him", I laugh lowly.

Once all the paper work is filled out Chris, Kahil, and I hop in the car.

"What did I tell yo dumbass? I said keep a low profile! And what you ass do?! Get locked up", Chris glares through the rearview.

"But fuu I didn't even do anything", Kahil defends, looking at me for help. If there's one thing I know, it's not to argue with Chris.

"Nawl they caught yo ass in a fuckin stolo (stolen car). Ian dumb nigga", Chris goes off, merging onto the highway.

"Mane, y'all don't ever hear me out", Kahil huffs slouching in the backseat.

"You wanted to do sum shit so bad, now you can sit at home when we murk B Axe"

"C'mon Chris it's not that serious-"

"Ion care, you staying home lil bruh", Chris finalizes and we pull into Alexis's driveway. We usually hang out over her house if her parents are outta town.

"His stuck up ass needs some pussy!", Kahil says getting out the car dramatic asf and entering the house.

Chris just rolls his eyes and we enter the house. I kick off my shoes and plop next to Zion on the couch.