ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ !

Myana's Pov

Myana's Pov

Nov. 19
3:10 pm

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ

YOU'RE MY friend, of course I care."

"Then why the fuck did you just lay that draw 4 on me dude?", Kahil argued.

"Ion like to lose", I shrugged as Zion put down another card.

"Go Secret damn!", Edwin taps her pulling her from her daydream.

She simply sets down the card and picks up where she left off, staring at the back of Jabaris head.

I wonder what the fuck she be thinking bout.

Alexis goes next.

"Uhm you put down a yellow 4 and that's a red 6", Santino points out. We all look at her dumbfounded.

"Myfault", her high ass pulls her glasses out of her purse and slips them on. She grabs the uno card and replaces it with a yellow 6.

"That's it, y'all two not allowed to smoke nomo", Chris points at Secret and Alexis.

"No whyyyy", Alexis pouts.

"I will not supply this stupidity", he states.

"Spell stupidity", Kahil challenges.

"S-T-O- Nigga fuck you, ion gotta prove shit to yo ass", Chris slaps down a card.

"Bro why they ain't just call the game one?", Zion questions.

"Why would they call it one?", Antonio questions his question.

This nigga don't know simple Spanish.

"Fuu I see what you see. They could've easily named it one", Kahil nods at Zion and they break off into a dumbass conversation about board games.

No one is really paying attention to the game anymore so I head towards the kitchen. Simba follows at my feet, probably thinks I'm finna sneak him a treat.