𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗 !

Myana's Pov

Myana's Pov

Monday Feb. 17
6:33 pm

IAN PUTTING in no 2 week notice..they gone notice when my ass ain't there no more.", I say pulling up to the motel.

"Wow", Brandon laughs taking a sip from his Sonic cup.

"I'm for real-", I start getting cut off by light knocking on my window.

"Wassup fuu", I say rolling down my window and dapping up my client.

"Wassgud", We swiftly exchange the 3.5 and the $40.

"Alright be safe out here", I respond beginning to roll the window back up.

"Preciate ya, you too thug", he says before getting back into his car.

"But like I was saying-"

"That's it?", Brandon asks as I make a right turn out of the parking lot.

"What you mean?"

"Like that's all you gotta do, you know- when dealing?", I give him a quick glance.

"Well, yea. What else did you think it would be?"

"I don't know, maybe like those mafia sit downs or something"

"Sorry to disappoint"

"But yea, fuck that job", I continue on my rant.

"You only saying this because you're off today, I bet yo ass gone be there tomorrow.", he states skipping through the songs on his phone.

"You right", I laugh.

A comfortable silence lingers in the air for a bit as I make my way back to the Eastside of town.