ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ !

Myana's Pov

Myana's Pov

Nov. 28
4:03 pm

𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Now why the hell you wearing a suit?"

"Gotta flex on my cousins duh", Kahil responds smoothing over the creases in his slacks.

"These ain't even yo cousins", Secret retorts as she quickly ushers the boys inside.

"Close that door NyNy! You letting all my heat out dammit!", Secrets momma shouts walking into the living room.

"Aweee my babies", her mood instantly changes as she engulfs the boys in tight hugs. "Hope y'all ready to eat, cause you know mama throws down"

Secret rolls her eyes and heads towards the kitchen, mumbling something about 'needing a blunt'.

"I ain't ate all day just so I'll have room", Antonio rubs his hands together and ms. Jones laughs.

We should let that cheating bitch starve.

"Y'all recorded the game?", Zion asks kicking off his shoes and plopping down on the couch.

"Ask Secret ion know how to work that damn tv", Ms Jones says and walks into the kitchen after one of Secrets aunties called for her.

The house was already in full swing, all the aunties was in the kitchen cooking, uncles at the grill, and sticky finger lil cousins running around.

"C'mon we finna go to the garage, Ian tryna be around these irking ass kids", Secret says coming back out of the kitchen, pushing a little girl away from her by her forehead in the process.

"Dang", the girl says walking off with a attitude.

"Yall comin?", I turn towards the boys who are lounging on the couch watching the football game.