𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 !

Brandon's Pov

Brandon's Pov

Tuesday Feb. 4
7:29 am

DO YOU have to eat it like that?" Myana says scrunching up her nose in disgust.

"Do you want me to eat you like this?"I ask plopping my spoon back in my bowl of cereal with a smirk.

"You annoying", she gets off the stool and picks up her backpack slinging it on her back.

"I'm playing baby", I smile pulling her by her arm. I pull her closer to me and kiss her cheek.

"Let's go, I'm not letting you make me late today", Myana pulls away grabbing her car keys.

Ever since she got her car she's been making sure to drive us to school. Even if that meant waking up 20 minutes earlier to wake me up.

"Relax, we're going okay", I raise my hands, an apple in one and my backpack strap in the other.

"I'll be in the car", she sighs walking out the front door.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Zion's Pov

Tuesday Feb. 4
5:14 pm

YOU A ball hog. Mane let's trade teammates", Edwin says to Kahil who had just missed another layup.

"No can do, I won the coin toss", I say checking the ball in.

We do a coin toss for whoever gets to be Chris' teammate because nobody wants Kahil on their team.

And I won.

Edwin groans as he makes the ball go out of bounds. I roll my eyes and head over to the ball to pick it up.