ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ !

Edwin's Pov

Edwin's Pov

Thursday Dec. 11th
4:02 pm

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

REMEMBERER THIS bitch got you fucked up", Secret encourages from the back seat.

"She's your cousin", I turn to her shocked that she would call her own cousin a bitch.

"I don't give a fuck, she got you fucked up. Tell him Lexi", we both look at Alexis who is in the passenger seat staring at Lauryn's front door.

"Boy if you don't go get yo daughter", Kahil chants. Alexis says nothing still looking out the window.

"Phew okay...I'm going now", I rub my hands together in attempt to hype myself up.

I finally step out of the car and jog up the steps to her door.

I look back at the car where Kahil has the window rolled down and is raising a thumbs up.

Secret mouths 'she got you fucked up'.

In one swift moment I leave three stern knocks on her door. I here some fumbling before the door swings open revealing Lauryn.

"Hey-"

"Goodbye Edwin", she attempts to close the door in my face but I stop it with my foot.

"Don't do that shit.", I furrow my eyebrows at how rude she was being.

She knows I don't like that shit, I don't even know why she would try it.

"You not welcomed here", she kicks at my foot to make me move.

"Mane give me my daughter bruh", I push at the door.