01

santana's point of view

The sound of banging makes me roll my eyes. I continue to scroll on my phone not paying attention to the angry screaming outside my door.

"Santana open the door!"

I do no such thing.

You see, I was out shopping having a grand ole' time and was approach by some random guy. He was nice, the conversation wasn't creepy and he understood when I told him I had a boyfriend.

Well, seven, maybe six if a certain someone keeps banging on my door.

Then all hell broke loose.

Changkyun decided to make his presence known after I already let the guy down gently. He decided to be loud and proud causing a scene, he embarrassed the shit out of me.

So I've been giving him the silent treatment allday, safe to say, he's sick of it.

"Santana!"

"Santana please talk to him so he can shut up!"

A sigh leaves my lips as I go to open the door. Changkyun stands there with an unimpressed face. I raise an eyebrow as he forces himself into my room.

Me: I opened the door, I didn't invite you in.

He plops down on my bed not paying me any attention.

Me: Changkyun.
Changkyun: Santana.

I roll my eyes.

Changkyun: Shownu-hyung told me I went a bit overboard and should apologize to you.

I wait.

Changkyun: But I disagree so I'm not going to do it.

He smiles innocently once he sees the look on my face. My eyes land on the bruise occupying his arm. Putting my annoyance aside I ask about it and he shrugs.

Changkyun: Yesterday was a rough day at practice.
Me: You guys work too hard.
Changkyun: You say that all the time.
Me: Because it's true.

He stands to his feet to pull me into a hug.

Changkyun: It's our job to worry about you.
Me: But..-

He cuts me off with a kiss to the lips, his hands slide up my pajama shirt massaging my breast.

Changkyun: I love you.
Me: I love you too.

__

"You never loved us you selfish bitch!"

__

would ya' look at that, we're back like we never left!