09

santana's point of view

Lee and I have been sitting in silence for ten minutes, the only sound you hear is the clock ticking every so often.

I sigh before smiling at the blonde haired boy.

Me: You do know that this is a safe zone right? You can talk about whatever and it has to stay between you and I.

He smiles before nodding.

Lee: I'm aware San, it's just.. I don't have anything I want to say.

I tilt my head before leaning back in my chair. Nothing? There's nothing he wants to say?

Me: I feel like you're not being completely honest with me.
Lee: I've never lied to you, and I won't start now.

Hm.

Me: What will today consist of for you?
Lee: After this I have to go down to the studio and finish the final touches to a song, then I have an interview, and then I have a meeting.

I write down a few notes.

Me: Meeting with the CEO?
Lee: Yes, he wants to know how the new album is coming along.
Me: How is it coming along?

His smile falters a bit before he forces it back into his face.

Lee: Great!
Me: Great? No obstacles at all?
Lee: None.
Me: You were the rapper in your group right?

He nods.

Me: And now you're doing singing and rapping, interesting. What's the most nerve wrecking part?

He chuckles before shaking his head.

Lee: Is this a therapy session or an interview?

I don't say anything, he sighs before running a hand through his hair.

Lee: All eyes are on me because the other members dropped from the face of the earth, or at least that's how it seems.

The next chuckle he lets out is humorless.

Lee: I thought of them as family, I thought eventhough we disbanded we could still be friends. Apparently that's not how they felt.
Me: Have you tried reaching out?
Lee: Yep, none of them answered.

There were five members in Infinity: the three singers Anthony, Jay, and Taeyun; then the two rappers Lee and RJ.

I wasn't a stan but more-so a casual listener. They had bops and loads of talent. Their fandom loved them, they seemed pretty successful so why the sudden disbandment?

The alarm goes of signaling the end of our session. A look of relief fills his face, I want to ask about it but I ignore it.

Lee: Maybe we can hangout again, like old times?

I laugh.

Me: Old times?
Lee: You were a cool friend to me, even when your scary bodyguards would interrupt.
Me: Scary? They're teddy bears!

He rolls his eyes playfully.

The sound of tapping at the door interrupts us, Emi comes in followed by Jooheon. My eyes widen and so does Jooheon's.

Emi: Sorry! I thought you two were finished.
Lee: No worries! See you next week Santana.

He walks out and so does Emi.

Jooheon: What the hell was he doing in here?
Me: Well ya' see I'm a counselor here at starship and Lee is an artist here at starship, so like..

My words die down once I see his glare.

Jooheon locks my door and takes slow but dangerous strides towards me.

Me: What are you doing?
Jooheon: I already share you with six, I'm not going for seven.

Before I could defend myself his lips captured mine.

___

It's midnight and I'm craving chocolate and almond ice-cream. I grab Kihyun's car keys and make my way to the 24 hour mart around the corner.

It's fairly quiet, the cashier sits at the counter flipping through pages of a magazine. A large grin spreads across my face once my eyes land on my one true love, I would sell my kidney for a lifetime supply of ice-cream.

Once I collect all my necessary snacks I head to the register. The cashier begins to scan my things with a bored look on his face, he looks familiar.

Really familiar.

Me: RJ?

His eyes widen at the mention of his stage name.

____

sigh..

i just wish i knew how he was doing,, like can starship send a tweet out saying he's okay or something?

anyways, keeping the hope ❤️

Monsta-x will be seven again.
iKon will be seven again as well.