043

santana's point of view

I slide on my heels and stare in the mirror.

I look good, I do a little spin and chuckle. When it comes to picking out clothes for himself Kihyun is terrible, but when he buys me clothes it's amazing.

This red dress has me feeling like a secret assassin who's about to go to the target's dinner party.

When in reality I'm going to dinner to celebrate my anniversary.

"SANTANA IT'S BEEN TWO HOURS HURRY THE HELL UP!"

Haters, always rushing beauty.

My eyes light up once I see seven handsome men all in suits waiting for me. They smile and I feel like a little schoolgirl who's seen her crush for the first time.

Minhyuk: You look beautiful.
Me: Thank you, you guys look amazing.
Kihyun: I know.
Changkyun: You should be humble.
Kihyun: No.

__

They rented out a restaurant so we wouldn't be disturbed or spotted by unwelcome guests, aka k-media.

Kihyun: It's been five years since this beautiful soul walked into our lives. I don't know about you guys but my life changed for the better.

I'm pretty sure my face is going to rip in half, a smile should be this wide.

Changkyun: I agree, Santana you have taught me a lot of things. Love, patience and trust. Eventhough I get jealous a lot you still love me and I thank you for that.

I kiss his cheek, he's so cute.

Minhyuk: I'm happy that you love us the way that you do.

Wonho agrees.

Jooheon: I wouldn't have thought we'd last this long but it's going good, it's going strong. None of us our perfect but we make it work.

That's true. We've had a lot of trials and tribulations but in the end we always pull through.

Santana: I owe you guys my life. You saved me from a really terrible situation, whether you meant to or not you became my very own guardian angels. I'll always love you guys.

Hyungwon sniffles and I frown.

Me: Are you crying?
Hyungwon: I got the garlic sauce in my eye.

Lord have mercy.

After dinner we go back home to watch a movie, and of course they can't decide which one.

Changkyun: If hyung wasn't such a scaredy cat we could watch a horror movie?
Jooheon: Who?
Hyungwon: You know who.

Jooheon begins to yell.

Minhyuk: Let's watch an action movie.
Kihyun: Scfi!
Wonho: Romcom!
Shownu: I wish y'all pick a damn movie.

Same.

Wonho: The notebook.

Everybody say NO.

See what I did there?

But anyways..

Me: No.

We end up watching the avengers: infinity war. It has some of everything action, sci-fi, romance, comedy, whatever.

Either way everyone is quiet and satisfied.

I would have never thought this is how my life would end up. I'm a therapist, I live in a mansion with my seven k-pop idol boyfriends and they're all in love with me.

Is this real life?

Am I dreaming?

I pinch Minhyuk and he whines.

Nope, I'm awake.

__

"Boys this is Santana."

All eyes fall on me.

I try to build the confidence to look them all in the eyes but once I look at the first man I almost pass out. I instantly look back down at my feet.

A soft chuckle makes me glance back up.

He has dark wavy grey hair. His lips are plump and his muscles are pretty toned. He smiles once he sees me analyzing him.

"She's shy, that's cute."

"Yeah, she'll come around after she gets to know you all."

Will I though?

__

I'm happy I did.

Changkyun taught me to be kind but stern, never let anyone treat you the way you don't deserve.

Jooheon taught me to be patient, good things always comes to those who wait.

Hyungwon taught me that it's okay not to know what's going on or what's wrong all the time. Sometimes it's okay to just go with the flow, it's less stress.

Kihyun taught me to be more caring. Everyone needs someone, we all want to be someone's someone.

Minhyuk taught me to laugh more, life isn't always as serious as we try to perceive it. Sometimes you have to laugh at yourself and try again.

Wonho taught me to love all things and all people. There's too much hate in the world so fill it with love whenever and wherever you can.

Shownu taught me to be strong. Giving up is never an option, you can fall down and take a break, not be okay for a while but you can never give up.

Me: I love you guys.
Wonho: We love you more.

He smiles and my heart flutters. I look around at the other six boys and can't contain the amount of love and adoration I feel.

They're my home.

___

next chapter is the epilogue and phew, it's been a journey.

however,, all good journeys have three parts.

so yes, monsta on vacation will happen.

the kink (with seonghwa) is already published.

the arrangement (with kim hanbin) and idol (with im changkyun) is being typed up in the drafts as we speak.

i love all you guys so my way of giving back is just dedicating any spare time into my craft. and if that means writing 50,000 wattpad stories i WILL.

i love you guys ❤️