04

santana's point of view

About a hour or so into my plan to be the boys maid for the day I snapped, I broke all seven bells. So now they're just lingering around the house doing whatever.

I plop down on the couch next to Minhyuk and look over at his computer screen.

Me: Watcha' doing?
Minhyuk: Online shopping with Kihyun's credit card.
Me: Can you get me some boots?
Minhyuk: Of course.

Shownu walks into the living room with a large smile on his face. He hands me a packet and I immediately frown.

Me: What is this?
Shownu: A job application.

My eyes widen. The packet is easily ten pages, what the hell kind of job has an application this detailed? I look at the top of the page and gasp.

STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT.

Me: S-starship? Like where you guys work?

He nods.

Shownu: They're looking for counselors.
Me: Counselors?
Shownu: This lifestyle can be rough so the company wants to make sure there's someone in the building that can give advice and listen without bias. You have a degree in psychology, put it to use.

I jump on Shownu and he catches me in mid-air, my lips start attacking his face and he lets out cute little giggles.

Me: Thank you! Thank you!
Shownu: Don't thank me yet, you still have to get the job.
Me: Yes but thank you for believing in me.
Shownu: Of course.

I squeeze him.

__

I sit comfortably on Wonho's back as he does his daily push-ups. I've been going on and on for hours about the job opportunity.

I'm pretty sure he stopped listening a half hour ago but I don't care because I'm so excited! I can finally put all the things I learned to good use.

He completes his last set of push-ups and I hop off his back, he pulls me into a hug.

Me: Ew you're sweaty!
Wonho: Shower with me then.

He winks and I fight the urge to jump his bones. Wonho is my biggest weakness in this house, I can never say no to him.

And he knows it.

Me: I spoil you.
Wonho: I bought you a diamond tennis bracelet last week, I spoil you.

Touché.

Me: Because you love me.

He stares at me with a soft smile across his face. He nods before saying "yeah" but it's more to himself than me. Before I can question his actions a loud scream comes from the kitchen.

We dash into the kitchen to see Hyungwon standing on the counter, he points at the floor and Wonho giggles.

I look at the spider before looking at the twenty-five year old whose scared shitless. I walk over to the bug and stomp down on it.

Hyungwon: Drag your foot, make sure it's dead. They come back to life sometimes.

Kihyun's eyes widen once he sees the display in front of him.

Kihyun: We prepare food on that, get down!

Kihyun tries to pick him up off the counter but he forgot the fact he's not that strong so they both fall to the floor.

I live with idiots.

___

Jooheon mumbles like an old man while I drag him around the mall. Fall is approaching so it's time to bust out the cardigans and boots.

I have none of those things so I have to buy some, and because I hate shopping alone I dragged him along.

Jooheon: What happened to you wanting us to rest? You threatened us with a hammer and said we weren't allowed to leave the house.
Me: You will rest after I grab a few things.

I kiss his cheek, he forces a smile on his face and I roll my eyes.

Me: I'll buy you dumplings.

He lets out a small gasp before flashing me his signature Honey smile.

Jooheon: Lets go!

___

im reallyyy starting to miss ikon you guys ):

ALSO DID YOU SEE THE NEW BTS POP UP STORE??

AND THE MUSIC VIDEO TO SOMEONE'S SOMEONE? CHEF F*CKING KISS