018

hyungwon's point of view

I smile at Santana while she sleeps, she's so precious. Not to be dramatic but I'd put my life on the line for her.

The smile on my face drops once my room door gets thrown open, I glare at him before he can even speak.

Hyungwon: She's sleep, talk quietly.
Minhyuk: Team meeting downstairs.

He whisper yells before leaving I roll my eyes and slide carefully from under San, when she lets out a cute little snore I chuckle.

I toss on a hoodie and basketball shorts before going downstairs. The boys sit around shaking their head.

I plop down next to Kihyun and he frowns.

Kihyun: Did you hurt her?
Me: No mother. What's going on?
Changkyun: Dispatch is at it again.

Jooheon passes me the phone and my eyes widen.

Me: Who is she?

Minhyuk scratches the back of his head.

Minhyuk: This was so long ago, I met her at the club and we had a few drinks.
Me: What else did you do?
Minhyuk: Nothing! I swear.

It's a photo of Minhyuk with his arm wrapped around some girl in a nightclub, it's an old picture from a year ago.

But to dispatch and all those other annoying k-media sites time doesn't matter, growth doesn't matter.

What matters is the next picture, the girl is kissing all over Minhyuk's neck.

Me: Are you sure nothing else happened?
Minhyuk: A few kisses but I didn't fuck her.

"You didn't fuck who?"

We all look at the staircase, Santana stands there with a confused and hurt look on her face.

Minhyuk: Baby.
Santana: You didn't fuck who?

She glances around and no one says anything. She notices the phone in my hand and immediately snatches it to look at the pictures.

Minhyuk: They're old! It was when you were away.

She doesn't say anything, just sighs.

Santana: It seems like you guys are lying to me everyday.
Kihyun: Santana.
Santana: Does anyone else want to admit what they did while I was gone? Hm? Any secret children I should know about? Marriages?

I try to grab her hand but she pulls away.

Santana: When you guys told me Hyungwon was the only one who had a girlfriend I believed it. But it seems like all of you got your dick wet.

She tosses the phone down before going back upstairs.

Shownu: Should I go talk to her?
Wonho: No, give her a chance to cool off.

____

It's been a week and she has not cooled off. The stomping and slamming of the cabinets around the house have only gotten worse.

When we go to our counseling sessions she stays strictly professional. If we even bring up outside topics she shuts it down.

Meanwhile, the media is having a field day with those old leaked pictures. We sit around the practice room not really saying anything.

I text her but she doesn't respond.

Shownu: I think we should all be honest with what happened while she was away.
Jooheon: Not much happened though.
Wonho: A lot happened.

They're both right in a sense, nothing too extreme happened but we weren't angels either.

While San was at school things got rocky and our relationship with her was put on pause for a while, it was a mutual agreement.

However, we all promised to be honest about what we did and who we were with.

We failed that part.

Minhyuk: I feel so bad.
Changkyun: I'm sure she'll forgive you, she just needs time.

The sound of laughter grabs our attention, it isn't just any laughter though; it's her's!

We all rush to the door tripping over each other in the process. Our actions come to a hault once we see who she's laughing with.

Kim fucking Lee.

___

lmao,, i know y'all didn't think i was going to have her leave for college and not have anything happen during the duration.

of course things happened, they went FOUR years without each other.

:)))))))))