;^; Chapter eleven;^;

"Fuck…" I had a huge headache when I woke up and sat up on my bed...wait my bed…? I don't remember coming back to the hotel.

"Hey sleepy head~" Namjoon said walking in the room with a cup of water and a pill.

"Hey" I said and took the cup from him and drank the pill with water.

"So what happened last night?' I asked and Namjoon sat next to me on the bed.

"Well most of the members got drunk and J-hope carried you upstairs to his bed" Namjoon said and I just realized I was in J-hope bed.

"Really…" I got up and fixed myself up putting my shoes on.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked as he saw me putting my shoes on.

"Well from what I remember I have practice today and clock says 2:30 pm and I have practiced in an hour" I said and Namjoon grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n you just woke up with a headache and now you want to go to practice? Y/n you can't go to practice" Namjoon said and I shook my head at him.

"Namjoon I'm the captain and as the captain I have to be their" I said and shook my wrist out of Namjoon grip.

"Wait Y/n-"

I walked out of the room and started heading downstairs "hey Jin" I said to him and got my sports bag from the hanger.

"Hey Y/n and where are you going?" Jin asked and got up from the couch.

"I have practice and have an hour to refresh before I meet my teammates and I'll see you later Jin" I said and left the place before heading back to my hotel.

~Five hours later~

"Alright everyone that's it for today ladies" I said and the girls headed to the lockers.

"Y/n!!!!!" Someone yelled from the doorways and I turned to their direction.

"Jungkook? Taehyung?" I said and walked over to them.

"Hey we wondering if you wanted to hang out with us?" Jungkook said and I nodded.

"Yea sure just let me put the stuff away and get changed" I said but the boys stopped me before picking up the basketball.

"We got this you just get ready Y/n" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded and I smiled at them before heading to the locker rooms.

I finished drying my hair and putting it up in a hairstyle and looked at myself in the mirror "I looked good" I smiled at myself and got my sport's bag and headed to the boys.

"Woah" Taehyung said when I got closer to them.

"What?" I said re-adjusting my strap on my shoulder.

"You look good Y/n" Jungkook said and I smiled at him.

"Please you should see me at a party or club's~" I said and walked passed them and the boys looked at me with wide eyes.

(What your wearing/hairstyle)